Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

And Rooney also fails to convert another great chance.

Bit harsh on him, very good save from Lehmann to be fair.

Can see United winning this tbh, they're bound to have a good patch at some point and I'm not sure Arsenal can keep them out under any pressure.

How good would Hleb be if he posed even the slightest of goal threat btw? Shields the ball so well and has to be one of the best dribblers in the game, along with being a very intelligent reader of the game. But I doubt he's even in double figures for goals in his entire Arsenal career, having been there almost 3 years at this point and playing quite the advanced role most of the time.

And Rooney also fails to convert another great chance.

Bit harsh on him, very good save from Lehmann to be fair.

Can see United winning this tbh, they're bound to have a good patch at some point and I'm not sure Arsenal can keep them out under any pressure.

How good would Hleb be if he posed even the slightest of goal threat btw? Shields the ball so well and has to be one of the best dribblers in the game, along with being a very intelligent reader of the game. But I doubt he's even in double figures for goals in his entire Arsenal career, having been there almost 3 years at this point and playing quite the advanced role most of the time.

Fuk sake man.

:lol: