Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

We were piss poor today, game was a total non-event apart from Yakubu's miss of the season and Fernandes' brilliant through ball.

Really starting to get sick of Arteta now.  :angry:

We will take him off your hands.

You can have him for silly money, like £12-15m.

He's been s*** bar a few games this season, ironic really because he's now suddenly been latched onto by the media as a quality player. He was far, far better than this for the previous two seasons. His attitude has become terrible all of a sudden, probably believing his own hype or agent talk.

I've been saying for a while he is an excellent player and have thought he was one of the few genuinely world class players outside the current top 4. Has he really been that bad? Do you think he just needs a change in scenery? Like maybe a move to a certain part of North London? ;)

I didn't watch motd but did they show that Arsenal fan that was eating a prawn sandwich during the match yesterday?  mackems.gif Couldn't stop laughing when I heard about it.

We were piss poor today, game was a total non-event apart from Yakubu's miss of the season and Fernandes' brilliant through ball.

Ya I have noticed that this season,hes had alot of niggly injurys which prob hasnt helped.Still a quality player

You almost gave me a heart attack today, had £50 on you to win, and I never put more than £10 on usually!

And if you're sick of Arteta you should try some of our fecking midfielders. Don't come here with your whinging!

Sky are pathetic, all ive heard today is the Arsenal/Liverpool games been referred to as "the trilogy" :rolleyes: Why do they have to attach tags to these games, like Grand Slam Sunday and The Trilogy :lol:

Sky are pathetic, all ive heard today is the Arsenal/Liverpool games been referred to as "the trilogy" :rolleyes: Why do they have to attach tags to these games, like Grand Slam Sunday and The Trilogy :lol:

The first 2 games haven't exactly been great adverts for football either.

Guest GAMMELL

The first 2 games haven't exactly been great adverts for football either.

Proper mound of arse p!ss to be honest, shyte football.  :doh:

He's been s*** bar a few games this season, ironic really because he's now suddenly been latched onto by the media as a quality player. He was far, far better than this for the previous two seasons. His attitude has become terrible all of a sudden, probably believing his own hype or agent talk.

I've been saying for a while he is an excellent player and have thought he was one of the few genuinely world class players outside the current top 4. Has he really been that bad? Do you think he just needs a change in scenery? Like maybe a move to a certain part of North London? ;)

Yeah, he's been really disappointing bar the odd game. I don't think he'd be interested in North London at all, his head is probably in North Spain. Wouldn't surprise me if he was off there in the summer. He had an argument with a fan in the Park End yesterday.

Yeah, he's been really disappointing bar the odd game. I don't think he'd be interested in North London at all, his head is probably in North Spain. Wouldn't surprise me if he was off there in the summer. He had an argument with a fan in the Park End yesterday.

Mate i do apologise but i've fuked you over. Arteta is in my Dream Team, i can only send you my deepest sympathies.

Soz like...

If he signs for us i'll obvious take him out.

Tony Pulis looks like he should be managing a school team - take the fucking cap off when your getting interviewed by the telly man.

He looks a twat, doesn't he?

He reminds me of that bloke out of Tony Soprano's crew. Name escapes me. Bloke with the glasses. No cap, mind.

Tony Pulis looks like he should be managing a school team - take the fucking cap off when your getting interviewed by the telly man.

He reminds me of that bloke out of Tony Soprano's crew. Name escapes me. Bloke with the glasses. No cap, mind.

Oh man now you got me thinking... its me favourite programme... who are you talking about ?

Oh man now you got me thinking... its me favourite programme... who are you talking about ?

Must be Patsy

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8110/patsyparisixr1.jpg