Newcastle United 3 - 0 Reading - 05/04/08 - Post match reaction from page 18

James

Who did he do a little planned celebration with? Looked like Faye from what I could see.

Was Faye yes, embarrasing little dance while Barton stands there, hand outstretched, waiting for more of a Mr Chumblywarner celebration!

Guest alijmitchell

Check this out from bbc...idiots.

1518: For those of you expecting a goal-fest at Newcastle... well, it aint even close so far. Pretty open, as you'd expect, but a distinct lack of quality in the forward areas so far.

1521: GOAL - NEWCASTLE 1-0 READING

1518: For those of you expecting a goal-fest at Newcastle... well, it aint even close so far. Pretty open, as you'd expect, but a distinct lack of quality in the forward areas so far.

1518 was an accurate summary.

What a fucking joke - 'impartial' my arse, why do they dislike us so?

It was the truth man.

"1521: GOAL - NEWCASTLE 1-0 READING

Obafemi Martins rolls into the Reading net with a super finish after a flowing Magpies move and it's happy days again at St James's."

Proper despise us like. :rolleyes:

Guest Ebolarama

Ditch the persecution complex. It makes you sound simple. Just enjoy the football, if you can.

Great ball Enrique

Yep, was a fantastic cross by Jose!

Obas goal was calmly slotted in as he dummied the first guys, quality finish. Faye struggling a bit with an injury so it may be a risque central pair who've barely played......hope Faye's ok

It was the truth man.

what do they expect after 18 minutes...5 amazing moves by each sets of forwards? Bollocks.

Guest LucaAltieri

Barton and Butt playing well by the sounds of things.

Butt seems to be everywhere. Barton is doing a lot of hassling when they've got the ball, but is generally only playing simple passes.

It was the truth man.

what do they expect after 18 minutes...5 amazing moves by each sets of forwards? Bollocks.

Neither team were producing much at that point. They were talking about both team you know.

At that stage it was looking like a 0-0 snorefest.