"ARE YOU WATCHING BIG FAT SAM"

Crumpy Gunt

Oh aye, don't get me wrong, he's been dissing us a lot since he left, and i dont like that.

However, he is bitter, and i dont blame him. If i had been sacked and treated the way he had at Newcastle, i'd be bitter too. I still think he has a lot to offer as a manager, as a person he seems a bit of a c***, but as a manager, very good.

bluelaugh.gif

Allardyce has only one person to blame for what happened while he was here and he'll see that person the next time he looks in the mirror.  He was given the most money he'd ever had in one transfer window and he used it to bring in his players.  He couldn't get the best out of them because he tried to be something he isn't, clever.  Allardyce had a team who were winning games until he decided that he'd piss about with selection and tactics, the players hadn't a clue what they were doing and we paid the price for that.

Keegan has come in and worked with the same s**** players and he's turned them in to footballers, something Allardyce couldn't do.

He was sacked because he was a s**** manager at this football club and I doubt we'd ever reached Europe with him in charge, if he'd stayed we'd have gone down this season because he would have lost the games which Keegan has won, he'd also have lost the games which we've lost since Keegan arrived.

Give the fat b****** stick, he gave us enough s**** while becoming very rich.

Guest mobiius

Stupidity. Why insult past managers? They did their best..even though it was not good enough..they still did their best. Only makes the supporters (those chanting) look bad.

you are having a laugh arn't you? How can anyone accuse fsa or sourness of doing their best. The two of them are complete incompetent twats who done nothing but destroy in their own way, a perfectly good team. Fsa with morale and defensive brainwashing and sourness, well he just likes to dismantle shit. Remember the 2 of them have been paid handsomely for their failures and decided to slag us into the bargain, so i think we are entitled to slag them to our hearts content. Fsa and sourness have national tv to voice their opinions all we have is our songs which ultimately will be heard on the same tv,you live by the sword, you die by the sword, my friend. i will be the first to admit that fsa did sign a few players(smith not included) that under KK have showed real potential but you have to remember that KK has exactly the same team that fsa had and he has done something fat boy couldn't he has put a bit of confidence and a bit of belief there. role on next season.

Must admit, I wanted Allardyce to stay here. I think, and i still think, if given the time he would have made us into a decent side.

Who the fuck gives a crap if our footy is ''boring''. If we get in Europe, challenge for honours, I dont care.

We were pretty bad under Sam, but he only had a few months. I can't understand why he wasnt given more time. Im not going to criticise him. He did his best, he was not given enough time here. He is a quality manager.

Im happy we have Keegan now obviously, but i don't agree Sam was ''clueless''.

I used to agree with that sentiment. Thought the sacking was premature.

However, since leaving he can't keep his gob shut so fuck him.

Oh aye, don't get me wrong, he's been dissing us a lot since he left, and i dont like that.

However, he is bitter, and i dont blame him. If i had been sacked and treated the way he had at Newcastle, i'd be bitter too. I still think he has a lot to offer as a manager, as a person he seems a bit of a cunt, but as a manager, very good.

I suggest you watch the Derby away video again.

Allardyce's one dimensional hit and hope percentage football based on Opta stats was never going to be good enough, and how you can conclude that he's a very good manager defies logic.

I still think he's a very good manager tbh.

A very good manager that royally fucked up here for whatever reason. Too soon after Bolton? Couldn't cope with the hassle with the boardroom changes? Too big a club for him? Couldn't cope with fan pressure? He just didn't cut it.

Like Kenny Dalglish, tbh (though to a worse extent). He was a good manager with a good track record until he failed here.

He was shite for us, and did good for Bolton (abeit being one of the most ugly looking footballing sides in the last 10 years).

Felt a bit iffy when he got sacked, thought we were going to replace him with shite. If I knew Keegan was an option I'd of sacked him pre-season  O0

Well the fat con merchant was wheeled out regularly to comment on us on live matches when we were losing. I doubt we'll see much of him from now on so there's a plus.

Guest MrShens

A very good manager that royally f***** up here for whatever reason. Too soon after Bolton? Couldn't cope with the hassle with the boardroom changes? Too big a club for him? Couldn't cope with fan pressure? He just didn't cut it.

Like Kenny Dalglish, tbh (though to a worse extent). He was a good manager with a good track record until he failed here.

He is a decent manager but just couldn't get the players playing how he wanted.  I don't think there's any need to throw the abuse at him though you can go right ahead with Souness, that douchebag.

Must admit, I wanted Allardyce to stay here. I think, and i still think, if given the time he would have made us into a decent side.

Who the f*** gives a crap if our footy is ''boring''. If we get in Europe, challenge for honours, I dont care.

We were pretty bad under Sam, but he only had a few months. I can't understand why he wasnt given more time. Im not going to criticise him. He did his best, he was not given enough time here. He is a quality manager.

Im happy we have Keegan now obviously, but i don't agree Sam was ''clueless''.

I used to agree with that sentiment. Thought the sacking was premature.

However, since leaving he can't keep his gob shut so f*** him.

However, he is bitter, and i dont blame him. If i had been sacked and treated the way he had at Newcastle, i'd be bitter too. I still think he has a lot to offer as a manager, as a person he seems a bit of a c***, but as a manager, very good.

Nonsense, frankly - the guy was a victim of a takeover situation and eventually, the new bosses didn't fancy him as boss ; this happens to many ordinary people when companies get taken over, but most just have to get on with finding a new job - and they don't have the benefit of a multi-million pound pay-off either..!!!

Guest Stephen927

Far too stubborn to change his ways - that was his main downfall. Things weren't working with our hybrid of 4-5-1, sitting back and soaking pressure.

Shocking how you can see the same set of players, in almost the same formation playing such good attacking football, while that oaf had his hoofing long balls up to Viduka.

He's a very bitter man at the moment. He'll wake up every morning thinking how much he cocked up due to his own stubbornness. If another club like Newcastle, with the fanbase and financial power offer him a job, I'll be shocked. He's going to have to drop down a division to look for a job, or pick up the reigns of a relegation threatened team and long ball them to safety.  :iamatwat:

Well the fat con merchant was wheeled out regularly to comment on us on live matches when we were losing. I doubt we'll see much of him from now on so there's a plus.

He will be on TV saying how the likes of Beye, Faye, Enrique, Geremi, Barton & Viduka were his all signings & he wont mention the crap signings like Cacapa & Smith or that some of his signings have improved dramatically since he left.  He will also mention how he got slated for playing with out wingers & 433 & KK is not getting any grief.  Our recent good form will be down to Sam if you ask Sam.

Guest Petay

Look at Bolton this season and its clear he is not useless.  Perhaps not right for us but not useless.

Look at Bolton this season and its clear he is not useless.  Perhaps not right for us but not useless.

Or is it that Sammy Lee and Gary Megson are very very useless ?

I agree that its is unfair to label Allardyce "Useless" as his story at Bolton is impressive. What was mind destroyingly frustrating was that he was so stubborn and arrogant.

A very good manager that royally fucked up here for whatever reason. Too soon after Bolton? Couldn't cope with the hassle with the boardroom changes? Too big a club for him? Couldn't cope with fan pressure? He just didn't cut it.

He was fucking terrible here, absolutely shocking. I couldn't class him as "very good" for that reason alone. I suspect he revelled in the role of the underdog.

However, he is bitter, and i dont blame him. If i had been sacked and treated the way he had at Newcastle, i'd be bitter too. I still think he has a lot to offer as a manager, as a person he seems a bit of a cunt, but as a manager, very good.

If I had been sacked and treated the way he had (paid something like £4m to £6m for 6 months work) I would be one of the happiest men alive!

Guest Teazy

Bolton had not won a game for ages before BFS left them, they were already on a downward spiral when he jumped ship to us!! He was NEVER the right man for us, he was way out of his depth. I can't believe any one watching us under him, and now under KK can say anything good about BFS. I'll bet anything that the players will feel the same.

Guest Phil K

Stupidity. Why insult past managers? They did their best..even though it was not good enough..they still did their best. Only makes the supporters (those chanting) look bad.

I agree.

Let them whine to the press - w*nkers - let them dry their "tears" on £50 notes from their pay-offs.

But frankly - lets forget them, and concentrate on OUR team and OUR manager.

He made Bolton play one way and one way only, he left and they could not cope with any other style of football, he is WAY over rated as a manager!!

The Fat c*** nearly ripped this club apart.

He killed our confidence.

Martins insists: Life under Keegan is so much better than when Big Sam was Magpies boss

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=555810&in_page_id=1779

He made Bolton play one way and one way only, he left and they could not cope with any other style of football, he is WAY over rated as a manager!!

Martins insists: Life under Keegan is so much better than when Big Sam was Magpies boss

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=555810&in_page_id=1779

What is great about that article and headline is that Martins doesn't mention Allardyce in it

What is great about that article and headline is that Martins doesn't mention Allardyce in it

:thup: Exactly.

Wonderful example of how the press twist things

My favourite chant was "Who's the faggot in the pink".

:lol: It was the bloke's sportmanship that made it funny, his little dance and piroette thing.

Must have been canny gutted at first, with about 2000 geordies chanting that at you :lol:

Muppet.