Deco & if not him then it is Joao Moutinho

Thespence

just been reading the bbc website and there is a toon fan apparently ITK, who says moutinho will be unveiled with collocini before the valencia game. good if true. this might be a load of balls just thought i'd post since this guy seems pretty insistent as to what is going on.

Typical "transfer is going on a bit, bet we are waiting for another player to sign before we unveil". Would be nice though if it wasnt bollocks.

just been reading the bbc website and there is a toon fan apparently ITK, who says moutinho will be unveiled with collocini before the valencia game. good if true. this might be a load of balls just thought i'd post since this guy seems pretty insistent as to what is going on.

:lol:

like i say, just check the bbc 606. i'm not itk but we are looking for a central midfielder i hope and all our transfers so far have been hush hush. probbly b0ll0cks but you never know.

like i say, just check the bbc 606. i'm not itk but we are looking for a central midfielder i hope and all our transfers so far have been hush hush. probbly b0ll0cks but you never know.

If all our transfers have been "hush hush" then how the bollocks would he know.

I think Moutinho would struggle in this league

Why? How about Miguel Velvuso?

Why? because he's very lightweight. Talented like, and would be a bit of a coup for Newcastle to sign him but I think he would be much better off in Spain or Italy. Veloso would be class though.

Better quote that. :lol:

Guest Coubury

If this happend

I would have full faith in the board again and the way the club is fun

not getting my hopes up tho.

Why? How about Miguel Velvuso?

Why? because he's very lightweight. Talented like, and would be a bit of a coup for Newcastle to sign him but I think he would be much better off in Spain or Italy. Veloso would be class though.

Better quote that. :lol:

Also worth keeping is

Moutinho got booed (sp?) by his own supporters everytime he had the ball against PSV. Not that it has anything to do with the stuff mentioned above. Just wanted to mention this..

Moutinho got booed (sp?) by his own supporters everytime he had the ball against PSV. Not that it has anything to do with the stuff mentioned above. Just wanted to mention this..

Did Afellay play for PSV?

Did Afellay play for PSV?

Yes he did play. But i didn't see the game though, just read about it earlier. In case if you wondered how he did?