Worst NUFC players in last 5 years (The Final)

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ameobi (got to take into account the number of opportunities he had), Boumsong and Amdrew Faye.

Extremely harsh on Amoebi imo. Never really moved on and has been crap this season but to say he is worse than some of those listed is harsh.

I'm not sure what 'worst' is supposed to mean in the context of this poll, but Babayaro as a footballer is better than a hell of a lot on that list in terms of his performances on the pitch.

Guest The Libertine

ameobi - stoke fans hate him now. enough said.

bramble - opposition fans liked him more than we did. enough said.

pattison - enough said.

Guest Jawesome

Shearer was fucking shite.  Can't believe he's only got two votes.  Fucking disgrace.

:idiot2:

ps. Joke, obv.

I think we need a definition of 'player' tbh. :razz:

Boumsong and Luque are quite obviously two of our worst signings in our Premiership history, purely through the value for money idea. We spent fucking huge amounts of money on them and they were poor/didn't play. But in terms of actual ability, 'player' ability, as 'footballers', Ramage and Pattison are a class below just about everyone on that list.

Btw, Steve Caldwell was alright. Better than the likes of Huntington and Ramage, and notched us a couple of goals n'all.

Caldwell was shit but I couldn't vote for him because we were in the shite through injuries and he returned from Leeds to help us, knowing he had no future at the club.

Can't be arsed to read the whole thread but Bramble had a number of excellent games so I don't think he can be counted as a "Worst" player even if he was a clown quite a lot. Looking at that list and there are around 11 players I would have before "Shambles".

Btw, Steve Caldwell was alright. Better than the likes of Huntington and Ramage, and notched us a couple of goals n'all.

Caldwell was shit but I couldn't vote for him because we were in the shite through injuries and he returned from Leeds to help us, knowing he had no future at the club.

Well aye, tbf, he was shit. But in comparison to those i mentioned he was alright. And like i said, he got a couple of goals aswell.

Guest marky555

Pattison is the worst player I've ever seen play football, never mind just as a Newcastle player, but as I dont class him as a regular I voted otherwise, in the form of Bramble, Babayaro and Smith.

I just felt the need to point this out as I do not want my disgust in Pattison to go unnoticed!!!

Dreadful, dreadful player.

Guest shearer_united

Why would Shearer be one of the worst players ever ?

He is one of, if not, The Best player ever in the history of Newcastle United.

Amdy Faye, Luque and Boumsong.

I know Luque is talented but fcking hell he didn't help himslef really and what we actually paid for him,  he was a stinker.

Boumsong was just a stinker, the smae for Amdy Faye