Worst NUFC players in last 5 years (The Final)

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Could you not wait 24 hours like?

This. No one's even seen it yet, man.

:lol:

People at work and shit.

James mate, do it properly, good idea BTW, how many votes next round, what are you cutting the numbers too?

Elliott, Huntington, Ramage. all three looked miles away from being premiership players, the former cos he was past it, and the latter two cos they never had it. i'd put Pattison in there with them but he looked like he had potential when he initially broke through.

the likes of boumsong, smith, luque, bramble etc were shit but at least they looked like they had a bit of talent, just didn't know how to use it, or that it was deeply flawed.

Top 10 will go to Round 3 tomorrow.

Sorry to those who felt I closed down the voting for R1 early, but I just couldn't see much changing for the low scorers after 50 votes had been cast.

Sorry to those who felt I closed down the voting for R1 early, but I just couldn't see much changing for the low scorers after 50 votes had been cast.

50 votes = ~ 10 people man. :lol:

50 votes of five.

50 votes of five.

No way were there 250 votes on there. Just admit it, you fucked up ;)

what are we going to do when we have a winner?  Get a shitty plaque and say "Congratulations!  The people of Newcastle-Online.com have voted you worst player to play for Newcastle United in the last 5 years"?

"Congratulations! A few people on Newca......."

50 votes of five.

No way were there 250 votes on there. Just admit it, you fucked up ;)

Yes, there were only 223 votes :(