Chelski Clear Out - who do you fancy

Rob W

If they've got any sense (unless they are peripheral players or they get a chance to go somewhere like Barcelona) then they'll ride this one out because I can't see Grant being there (as manager at least) for too much longer.

Cudicini (sp) :thup:

Has looked ropey as fuck this season. I see him in a very similar way in a very similar way to Given, makes some superb saves but doesn't command the area and is prone to a rick or two.

Sidwell is absolutely pathetic. He's had one good season and cashed in on it. I'd hate to see us sign someone without any sort of ambition whatsoever. He is the exact type of player that we should be avoiding - no quality and hungry for money. No thanks.

I think we could be quite appealing in some ways, even without Europe.  If the players know they are going to be in a side that is playing decent football and that they will play each week, I think they might jump at it.  The world cup qualifiers start at the end of the year, the fringe england players such as SWP (and cole to an extent - depending on the formation) might well jump at regular football in an attacking team.

Re Lampard and Ballack - no thanks.

I think we could be quite appealing in some ways, even without Europe.  If the players know they are going to be in a side that is playing decent football and that they will play each week, I think they might jump at it.  The world cup qualifiers start at the end of the year, the fringe england players such as SWP (and cole to an extent - depending on the formation) might well jump at regular football in an attacking team.

:lol:

:lol:

15M plus for each plus 100K (more like 150K) a week in salaries for players nearing 30's.  We might have cash but to me that is not spending it wisely.

As players, of course.

Wrong time wrong money tho.