Chelski Clear Out - who do you fancy

Rob W

If you went to Chelsea with a £25m double swoop for SWP and Cole together, I think they'd bite. They are only going to lose value or continue to under perform/not reach the standards their huge original fees demanded from them for Chelsea. They can afford to cut their losses like that and I think they would only be willing to, I also reckon both players would love an exit route from there all things considered, especially as Capello will look to pick players on merit/form and the whole new tough regime he's all about.

£20m imo

Guest Knightrider

£12.5 million each? Madness tbh

We could pay £8m a piece for Dyer and Parker like...

Cole himself is easily worth £20m on form as he is one of if not the best left-backs in the world. £25m in the right hands (KK) could be a bargain.

Ashley Cole would be a good shout,his wife would be keen on it and hes still in the doghouse with her still plus we could give  him lots of cashley I mean cash which Im sure he would be happy with!Either way should go for either Cole or Bridge.Have a good chance of getting one or the other

He wants out of London apparently/isn't happy at Chelsea. Don't think they've taken to him either. I honestly reckon he'd be available at the right price and is just the kind of player KK would love to have here, KK would also be very good for Cole's own game.

hes a diving cheating money grabbing w******. the whole reason he left arsenal was because they offered him less than chelsea. cant stand the bloke, and i dont think paying chelsea huge amounts and then him huge wages would be a good idea. he wouldnt give 100% so im inclined to say no thanks.

Aye there is all that, but I see a genuine world-class left-back which are rarer than hens teeth who I'm sure KK could get the best out of.

id rather we spent the money elsewhere, enrique is more  than capable and is a good potential. we could do without the baggage more than the benefit of his talent to be honest.

Cole himself is easily worth £20m on form as he is one of if not the best left-backs in the world. £25m in the right hands (KK) could be a bargain.

mackems.gif

Maybe not 20 mil, but he's got a fair point.

mackems.gif

Maybe not 20 mil, but he's got a fair point.

There was a time he was worth it, but now, no chance.

I like Enrique, but you have to go for a player like Cole if he becomes available. The wife thing is a laugh, but an angle we could seriously usze to our advantage. i'm sure he's gagging to get his end away with her again and she's still not open for business.

:lol:

With Ashley Cole, I don't think he's so much better than Enrique as to make it worth a big fee, if you get what I mean. If we're going to splash the cash, I'd rather it was elsewhere.

If ever there was an example of what Wenger can do for a player, just look at what's happened to Cole since he left the Arsenal. He should be reaching his peak, but he looks only half the player he was.

Guest Jungle Barry

Ashley Cole is a horrible nasty piece of work, a deplorable human being.

However, seeing as thats never bothered us before when signing players i'd be well pleased to see him in a black and white shirt. Great player when on form and would improve us considerably.

Can't imagine that Chelsea would let him go though really

With Ashley Cole, I don't think he's so much better than Enrique as to make it worth a big fee, if you get what I mean. If we're going to splash the cash, I'd rather it was elsewhere.

If ever there was an example of what Wenger can do for a player, just look at what's happened to Cole since he left the Arsenal. He should be reaching his peak, but he looks only half the player he was.

Tbf Chelsea wasn't the best side for him with his attributes.

Tbf Chelsea wasn't the best side for him with his attributes.

People say it doesn't matter if someone is a wanker but haven't we learnt that players like Bowyer & Dyer can really fuck with a whole team?

I mean Dyer used to be a very good player but most of his good work was undone by his whining.

That aside, almost everyone in that squad joined Chelski for fat, fat $$$$$$. Considering that, 'realistic' really depends on Ashley. I would have any of their midfielders, their strikers... and their defenders. Goalies too.

Why would Chelsea be interested in letting Joe Cole leave? They don't need the money, he is relatively happy, he is performing well, has his best years ahead of him. He wouldn't move to us in a million years.

Drogba will go abroad imo someone like AC Milan.

Joe Cole or Essien i would like ideally like but realize we have almost no chance, can't see chelski getting rid of either.

SWP may come and is a quality player.