Champions League (Semi finals, 2nd legs)

Tooj

I noticed that they have a 17 year old (Welbeck) on the bench. What an experience for a kid.

Odd line up - maybe Fergie is focussed on the league!!

If he'd focussed on the league on Saturday, he could have focussed on the Chapions League for the rest of the season.

On the contrary, I do see the benefit of that formation.

Ronaldo, Nani, Park, Tevez are the players good for counter-attacking play and raiding down the flanks. I am guessing they are going to soak up the pressure and waits for an opportunity to counter-attack.

I would think Vidic deserves a spot however, I believe that he is not match fit at the moment. The rest of the squad pretty much picks itself.

Indeed Andersen may well have deserved a spot in place of Carrick. It could very well be a tactical move for the 2nd half.

Regards,

Ericz

I hate Tv and the suckfuckass riding of Manu.

I love it.

I like to think Man United are the nation's second team, almost like a second England. These are certainly the games that unite the entire nation.

Come on you reds!!!

(obviously, what I mean is it turns my stomach, and I hope these cunts lose so we don't have to listen to another 90 minutes of this rim probing bollocks)

Barcelona clearly is better... sigh

Although I do admit that Schole's goal was a beauty to behold.

Just got a bad feeling that Barcelona will end up like Arsenal, playing beautifully and lose sigh.

Regards,

Ericz

Barcelona clearly is better... sigh

Although I do admit that Schole's goal was a beauty to behold.

Just got a bad feeling that Barcelona will end up like Arsenal, playing beautifully and lose sigh.

Regards,

Ericz

You don't have to be so formal, its only a message board :lol: