Champions League (Semi finals, 2nd legs)

Tooj

"My neighbours are from Barcelona"

So f****** what? w******

He's been strangely off key today.

"In a way, Barcelona wont really be affected by ManU scoring a second"...quite clearly forgetting that the away goal rule only comes into affect if the scores are tied.

Guest LucaAltieri

"My neighbours are from Barcelona"

So f****** what? w******

He's been strangely off key today.

"In a way, Barcelona wont really be affected by ManU scoring a second"...quite clearly forgetting that the away goal rule only comes into affect if the scores are tied.

Sure, if you want to get technical about it  :rolleyes:

They should scrap the 'collect yellow cards and miss the next game' shit when they get to the semi-finals. I know it's meant to be a disincentive to pick up cautions, but honestly, I just think it's very unfair. What if you get booked for fuck all? You miss what might be the only opportunity in your entire career to play in the biggest final in club football. Bollocks, that.

They should scrap the 'collect yellow cards and miss the next game' shit when they get to the semi-finals. I know it's meant to be a disincentive to pick up cautions, but honestly, I just think it's very unfair. What if you get booked for fuck all? You miss what might be the only opportunity in your entire career to play in the biggest final in club football. Bollocks, that.

like blanc missing the world cup final cos slaven bilic is a cunt.