New Kits Season 08-09

Syrette

If that didn't have a sponsor I'd get it, pretty nice if a bit chavvy.

You have 2 options really.  Walk around with your arms folded at all times like in the first picture or get some scissors and sticky tape and turn n9uf into nufc.

has anybody used this site?

http://www.footballshirtshopuk.com/

was gonna order some stuff later but wanted to see if they are any good.

Just had a look was going to order too but why is it so cheap?? Anyone no?Hmm... free world wide delivery n'all. :undecided:

Looks like a VERY dodgy website that, it takes ages to load and they have the Newcastle long sleeved HOME shirt listed as the AWAY shirt!

has anybody used this site?

http://www.footballshirtshopuk.com/

was gonna order some stuff later but wanted to see if they are any good.

Just had a look was going to order too but why is it so cheap?? Anyone no?Hmm... free world wide delivery n'all. :undecided:

Looks like a VERY dodgy website that, it takes ages to load and they have the Newcastle long sleeved HOME shirt listed as the AWAY shirt!

just ordered a portugal top, i'll let u know how i get on.

From the website:

Disclaimer

Footballshirtshopuk.com does not represent the products for sale on website to be authentic . Also we do not represent that they are exact replicas of authentic team merchandise that you may see on other sites. Our Shirts may differ from authentic shirts and we will not accept returned items due to our shirts not being authentic.

You're pretty much asking for trouble ordering from a website which has Nike, Adidas and Reebok logos at the top of the page which are laughably fake.

Well at least you can paint the house in it, or something.

You're pretty much asking for trouble ordering from a website which has Nike, Adidas and Reebok logos at the top of the page which are laughably fake.

Well at least you can paint the house in it, or something.

ahhh bollocks, i'll get some tart i pick up to put it on and post up some pics, might make it worth it.

Ok. Does anyone know any other sites which sell 'real' shirts cheap!!

Also, can anyone recommend a site that sells a bigger variety of tops from around the world?

I know ArgentineSoccer has a good selection of Argeninian ones.

www.subsidesports.com

I've never had a single problem with subsidesports.com, and I use them often. Top notch company, imo.

They are counting on their DISCLAIMER.

And you can bet they are manufactured and posted direct to you from somewhere in the far east where enforcement of copyright law is almost non existent.

Guest Nufc4Life

Might get the Czech Republic one for the Euro's! Always liked the team and have to support someone now England arent there!