New Kits Season 08-09

Syrette

Guest aoliversaknob

Jesus, addidas make pure crap football shirts. The sooner our is made by Lonsdale of London, gola, or any other sportsdirect involved manufacturer the better mackems.gif

can someone photoshop this to black and white with the newcastle logo on? I think the newcastle kit would look superb in that design.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i285/cubaricho/mockup.jpg

Did a quick mockup for you.  Although I hope the northern rock logo changes for next season.

can someone photoshop this to black and white with the newcastle logo on? I think the newcastle kit would look superb in that design.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i285/cubaricho/mockup.jpg

Did a quick mockup for you.  Although I hope the northern rock logo changes for next season.

Looks prett damn nice. Colours nicely balanced.

But knowing adidas, when we change next year, they'll have a mental new design

Guest Peter.Sthlm

Best effort I've seen from adidas is this one:

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/images/product/xlarge/DjurgardenHSS0809.jpg

Hope we don't end up with the Chelsea design.

I couldn't agree more  :smitten:

It might be the best I've ever seen but then I'm biased since it belongs to my Swedish team. But even so I still think the design i perfect.

On a side note, how many times have we actually used our Away kit this season? Can't be more than three or four times. Have we used our third kit at all?

I'm having difficulty being excited at the prospect of a new Away kit every year considering that the lads won't be wearing it more than a handful of times unless we're in Europe. Being in black/white stripes means that color clash is rarely an issue for us, so opportunities to see the away kit are few and far between.

On a side note, how many times have we actually used our Away kit this season? Can't be more than three or four times. Have we used our third kit at all?

I'm having difficulty being excited at the prospect of a new Away kit every year considering that the lads won't be wearing it more than a handful of times unless we're in Europe. Being in black/white stripes means that color clash is rarely an issue for us, so opportunities to see the away kit are few and far between.

3rd kit in league cup at Arsenal did we not? No need for us to have a 3rd kit, surely the club don't make that much money off it.

3rd kit in league cup at Arsenal did we not? No need for us to have a 3rd kit, surely the club don't make that much money off it.

That is the only time we've worn it iirc, and even then we wore the 3rd shirt with our away shorts and socks.

I cant see any difference in the Liverpool kit.

Good, that's how it's meant to be. :thup:

The players would get confused if they were all wearing different colours. ;)