West Ham 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 26/4/08 - Post match reaction from page 16

James

Barton's ball for the first goal was a fucking peach, btw.

It was Edgar.

1544: GOAL West Ham 2-1 Newcastle

Newcastle score with their first real attack as Obafemi Martins latches onto Joey Barton's ball over the top and gives keeper Robert Green no chance.

Guest Knightrider

Stop going on about Modric for f***'s sake. I'm FINALLY in a good mood now, I don't need to be reminded about him.

He's signed for Spurs btw, mate.

Gol's gonna be after you now.

Stop going on about Modric for f***'s sake. I'm FINALLY in a good mood now, I don't need to be reminded about him.

He's signed for Spurs btw, mate.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p278/lammal412/VaderscreamsNOOOOOOOOO.jpg

Barton's ball for the first goal was a fucking peach, btw.

It was Edgar.

42min - NEWCASTLE GOAL (2-1): Joey Barton clips a ball over the top for OBA MARTINS to chase, the Nigerian has sprung clear and has just Robert Green to beat and does so in confident fashion with a right-footed poke to put the visitors right back in it - 10th of the season for the Toon No.9.

Guest elpapi

the last relegation spot will be soo tight... boro only three points from it now, brum, reading, bolton,... all in trouble :iamatwat:

Guest Knightrider

What this game proves is that while formations are important and will help you out a great deal, it is the individuals that will help you much more and prove the extra difference at the end of the day.

People going on about people being fickle, it is all part of the roller coaster of emotions during a match ffs.

What, so after six successful matches with one formation, we were supposed to change it around after 30 minutes? Do we fuck.