Stoke give us 4 million if promoted

SUPERTOON

Sounds to me like Gomis, unless there's another player being touted as the new Drogba..  If Pullis thinks he's not better then what they have already then Stoke are in massive trouble next season!

Sounds to me like Gomis, unless there's another player being touted as the new Drogba..  If Pullis thinks he's not better then what they have already then Stoke are in massive trouble next season!

No way it was Gomis. He went to France this weekend and Gomis scored twice this weekend.

Guest Heneage

I rememeber the Chron saying "Shola is homesick" You'd think he'd realise most fans want him away.

Guest Heneage

I rememeber the Chron saying "Shola is homesick" You'd think he'd realise most fans want him away.

Family?

Wey his brother Tomi is down south anyway.

Family?

He's currently in Scunthorpe, which is north. Cheers :)

Family?

Another younger brother at our academy too. Sam or something

Guest Heneage

Family?

Parent club Leeds ;)

Guest saintscoobz

Is someone really going to give us 9.5 million for ameobi and smith.  it must be christmas.  Would be over the moon if it was true, if it happens im going to start playing the lottery.

Shola's much better than Chopra for mine, Surely Roy Keane will get in for him. Knowing Roy's formidable prowess in the transfer market we'll probably get about 8M for the lad!

Surely they won't have £4m to blow on a shit striker

Theres been rumours around here of stoke having a rather decent transfer budget :/

Was on about Toronto. The cunt won't move to Stoke.

Guest Somebody_Told_Me

Yes we have if it will keep us up though only time will tell, P.S. Coates (chairman) is a shrewd business man he won't have signed up to the £4/5 milion loan deal without a get out.

I thought he was pretty good for you when he played along side Shearer. He was pretty cr@p for us though.

Yes we have if it will keep us up though only time will tell, P.S. Coates (chairman) is a shrewd business man he won't have signed up to the £4/5 milion loan deal without a get out.

I thought he was pretty good for you when he played along side Shearer. He was pretty cr@p for us though.

He's not really been match fit for a couple of years.  If he was match fit I reckon he'd score 10-15 over the course of a season.

alongside Shearer he was s****, awful, awful partnership

alongside Shearer he was s****, awful, awful partnership

Awful partnership, but that 2003-4 season when Bellamy was injured they still both scored goals.

Guest Somebody_Told_Me

Ok, I stand corrected. Lets hope we keep our 4 million then ;D, 99.9% of Stokies don't want him anyway.