The European Cup Final 2008

midds

I really don't care who wins.

If Man U win I get to see the likes of Terry, Lampard, Drogba and the two Cole's likely cry their eyes out on the pitch afterwards. If Chelsea win then half of my friends will be devestated, and apart from maybe two or three of them they're gloryhunters for the most part tbh.

Win-Win/Lose-Lose situation, depending on how you look at it.

Think Chelsea will win it for some reason though.

I am sick of hearing "I want man utd to win because i hate chelsea".

Now i'm no lover of cockneys, especially minted ones but man utd are the most unbarable arseholes in the world.

I think chelsea are man utds criptonite.

1-0 chelsea.

Guest Wally_McFool

Couldn't give a toss who wins tbh

I was thinking that fate will decide  that Chelsea will win for Abramovich seeing as the game is played in Moscow, then I thought nawww, fate will decree that Man Utd will win the cup 50 years after the Munich disaster

Fancy Chelski to nick it 1-0.  :crazy2:

I am sick of hearing "I want man utd to win because i hate chelsea".

Now i'm no lover of cockneys, especially minted ones but man utd are the most unbarable arseholes in the world.

I think chelsea are man utds criptonite.

1-0 chelsea.

This.

I don't care who wins, just having two finalists is brilliant for our game, pity they couldn't change the venue for the sake of the fans and it's a pity so many fans will not get tickets because of corporate hospitality.

I'm jealous but good luck to both teams.

I don't care who wins, just having two finalists is brilliant for our game, pity they couldn't change the venue for the sake of the fans and it's a pity so many fans will not get tickets because of corporate hospitality.

I'm jealous but good luck to both teams.

Nah, having one set of those bastards go all the way to Russia to see their side lose in the final is the only thing making it worthwhile.

Probably still get home quicker than we got back from Cardiff mind :(