New purple away kit (out 24th July) - see OP

Incognito

pretty sure we used Newcastle Easts colours when we became 'united' then we moved onto 'wests' colours in 1904...I could be wrong mind :)

Indeed, just a bit strange to think we used to wear Sunderland's colours.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got any more of an idea when the 3rd kit will get revealed?

I'll keep my eye out for leaks and that obviously but the club tend to do well keeping kits hidden before they get officially revealed.

Guest Robert 32

Left work today and the peeps in my department chipped in to get me this along with the free ticket offer for the valencia game :)

Awesome!

O0 :clap:

These sound like MiNT people you used to work with if you ask me

Left work today and the peeps in my department chipped in to get me this along with the free ticket offer for the valencia game :)

Awesome!

O0 :clap:

These sound like MiNT people you used to work with if you ask me

Fantastic people matey, but its kinda of a tradition in our department, everyone chips in and people were appreciated.  :)

One of my mates left today, she got a 30quid bad and some other girly pap. Spot on!

On another note, gonna get my dad a ticket for the valencia game too...the rents are moving to a town near valencia so its his 2nd fav team. Hope I can get him a ticket next to me as it might be his last toon game.

Guest Robert 32

It's only a tradition for those they like I reckon. £30 bag's canny good, I know someone who hopes he gets something mint when he leaves  :snod:

What's the procedure when you get your shirt then, if you've pre-ordered it? Do you apply for your ticket? Can you choose where you sit?

They send the ticket with the shirt.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my shirt this morning, and there's something going on with the sizes.

I got last season's away top as a large, and it was too big, so i got this one as a medium. Yet they're exactly the same size; both slightly too big for me. ??? Anyone else noticed this at all?

I got a name on the back (Martins), so does anyone think i've got a chance of getting it re-sized?

(Got my Valencia ticket aswell though, middle tear of the Gallowgate - cracking stuff).

Guest nufc_geordie

I got last season's away top as a large, and it was too big, so i got this one as a medium. Yet they're exactly the same size; both slightly too big for me. ??? Anyone else noticed this at all?

I got a name on the back (Martins), so does anyone think i've got a chance of getting it re-sized?

(Got my Valencia ticket aswell though, middle tear of the Gallowgate - cracking stuff).

Got mine this morning as well. I got XL as for the last three years I have bought XXL and last years shirts at XL was the same size as the previous XXL. Fits fine, I reckon they are the same as last year.

Got mine this morning as well. I got XL as for the last three years I have bought XXL and last years shirts at XL was the same size as the previous XXL.

Precisely, that's what's happening. I don't understand why. ???  They're increasing each respective size to the next one up.

Annoying.  :dave: