New purple away kit (out 24th July) - see OP

Incognito

Guest Jawesome

What colour does purple go well with?  Wouldn't look right with dark blue jeans or trackies (for the charvs) would it?

Guest cfhpantera27

with some of the ideas that adidas design team come up with, i like the fact they've kept it simple,

i'll most likely be gettin' it  :thup:

I like it, will be getting it when I can afford to.

It is a bit plain but I can't get my head around how some people dislike it so much - it is so plain I'd find it hard to either love or hate it.

I like it, will be getting it when I can afford to.

It is a bit plain but I can't get my head around how some people dislike it so much - it is so plain I'd find it hard to either love or hate it.

Agree with this.

It is pretty boring but i like the shade. It'd look so much nicer with white shorts though.

It's annoying. I really fancy one of them training tops; they're nicer to wear than the replica shirts (even though i get replicas anyway, it's an expensive habit)... but it's barely worth it getting a replica, never mind a training top aswell.

You can get that quality of shirt for £2 in Primark. :undecided:

It's annoying. I really fancy one of them training tops; they're nicer to wear than the replica shirts (even though i get replicas anyway, it's an expensive habit)... but it's barely worth it getting a replica, never mind a training top aswell.

You can get that quality of shirt for £2 in Primark. :undecided:

Exactly. I like wearing colours, of course I do, I'm a proud Newcastle United supporter. But there are some places where wearing replica shirts isn't really appropriate and something like those polo shirts would be more acceptable.