Other games from around the world

Jamie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest optimistic nit

i think it'll be great if carlistle get to the championship, considering only 5 seasons ago (round about) they had to rely on  goalkeeper to score in the 90th minute to stay in the football league

i think it'll be great if carlistle get to the championship, considering only 5 seasons ago (round about) they had to rely on  goalkeeper to score in the 90th minute to stay in the football league

It would be quite a turnaround. Carlisle lad Paul Simpson had done a really good job in charge & left them, Neil McDonald did well &  strangely got sacked & now John Ward is doing well. It is also the only club Michael Bridges has done really well at in recent years.

I did until i went there pre-season and saw their attitude towards us coming to town so now i think fuck em. Much prefer Leeds to come up. Bout time the likes of them, Forest, and Wednesday (if they stay up) sorted themselves out and get back in the big time.

Guest Nufc4Life

hmm maths wise sheffutd could get back into play off slots.  Slim chance but could happen...

As it stands now mate they are in the play offs.