Other clubs' transfers

Dave

If Kaka now signs, it must mean that Man City are going to build a dynasty. I mean i doubt Robinho or Kaka would've signed if they had won £100 million on lotto and therefore bought players for it, you see where im coming from? If Kaka now does sign, ofcourse the money would play big part, but it does in everyones dailylife. Kaka is a good guy, and a very nice guy, but that money is crazy, and if it means that i would have to play with Robinho, Elano, Jo and earn that much money i would. I'm sorry Kaka's a sensible guy and knows whats right and wrong, and i hope that whatever decision hes making is the right one for his own footballing best. Who knows maybe he can lift a trophy with City in the near future and become a legend at the club, or maybe he'll fail and realise it was a mistake.

Lets just see what happens and wait, before judging the guy, and even if he fails, hes gonna have earned a lot in his first year ;)

It was 250k a week earlier this morning, by mid morning it will be 750 k by tea time it will be a 1 million quid a week and Doctor Evil will be planning on kid knapping him for ransom.  FFS.

Great players off the past must be soo fucked off when they see modern players get paid these days.

Think of what wage Cruyff, Zico, Maradona, Pele etc etc could command now. Even someone like Zidane or Romario and they've only recently retired.

The shocking thing is, SSN have nothing on this story.

They say Man City are in talks with AC, yet ignore the fact that AC denied it last night - skysports.com

They have an interview with Kaka from a few weeks ago saying that he would like to move to England "one day" and that moving to Man City would probably "not likely" happen.

It's clear they've just launced a silly bid and Kaka is gonna reject them.

If Man City pull this off, they disgust me. not as much as kaka would do, he always struck me as a good guy (unlike robinho the mercenary), so for him to POSSIBLY sign for them betrays football  :rant:

betray football? good guy & mercenary? WTF... :lol: how old are you? :lol:

a whole day of intense revision can do that to someone haha.  :thup: i just meant i'd be disappointed in him, as we all would

It's incomprehensible how much money these people must have if they are even thinking of paying Kaka what is rumoured. What happens when they bring in other players of similar stature, they will want something like that as well won't they?

I know they're billionairres, but once the wage bill gets to £20 million a week plus bonuses even they will feel it, surely!

How many Newcastle fans complained when we broke the world record to sign Shearer?  ???

If City have the money, they've got every right to spend as much or as little ofit as they want. No point complaining, it just smacks of jealousy imo.

Bollocks, Kaka is still in the top bracket of players in the world for me. The problem is when you get such great players like him they produce the goods so often after they break on the scene the media turn their attention elsewhere and people assume they've gone down the pan.

How many Newcastle fans complained when we broke the world record to sign Shearer?  ???

If City have the money, they've got every right to spend as much or as little ofit as they want. No point complaining, it just smacks of jealousy imo.

When we signed Shearer, where did the money come from? Where were we in terms of league standing?