Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Porto signed Radomel Falcao from River Plate for just 5.5m Euros as Lisandro Lopez` replacement....another bargain made by Porto.

I really don't know, don't let FM fool you, he's far from the finished product and will have to put a bucket load of work in to match the level Lisandro is at. It has the potential to be a bargain should he perform.

i'm gutted that Burnley have signed Eckersley from Man U,  he would have been a great signing for us.

Newcastle fan as well according to Football Manager.

Don't let FM fool you.  :pow:

Guest Heneage

And Frazzle I said According I was not stating it as fact.  ;D

How much of River Plate do you watch?

season ticket holder man. Plus when you follow the Mexican league every now and then you will sit by a river and watch an Argentine Stream.

Young is never going to go to Spurs, for two reasons. Firstly - why? What would be the point? Secondly - you couldn't afford him.

I agreed with your first point and disagreed with the second a month ago and realistically still think the same now.  However, I think Spurs are in with as good a chance as any club right now and certainly more than a month ago.  I'm not ruling the idea out just yet.  MON is very keen to get Bentley though I cant fathom out why.

I was just thinking what in the hell system are man city going to play next season

Given

garrido        Richards        Terry      Zabaleta

De Jong          Barry

Robinho                    Tevez

Adebayor      Santa Cruz

Wtf?

Young is never going to go to Spurs, for two reasons. Firstly - why? What would be the point? Secondly - you couldn't afford him.

I agreed with your first point and disagreed with the second a month ago and realistically still think the same now.  However, I think Spurs are in with as good a chance as any club right now and certainly more than a month ago.  I'm not ruling the idea out just yet.  MON is very keen to get Bentley though I cant fathom out why.

He's an Arsenal fan also isn't he? May cloud his judgement a little!

Word down here is that MON doesn't want Bentley.

And do Spurs have as much chance of signing him as, say, the four teams who can offer him CL football or Man City who can offer him absurd wages?

Word down here is that MON doesn't want Bentley.

And do Spurs have as much chance of signing him as, say, the four teams who can offer him CL football or Man City who can offer him absurd wages?

Err, or Everton who can offer him lashings of stability. That's pretty much our main selling point.  :lol:

I was just thinking what in the hell system are man city going to play next season

Given

garrido         Richards         Terry      Zabaleta

De Jong          Barry

Robinho                     Tevez

Adebayor       Santa Cruz

Wtf?

Even then that's missing out Ireland, SWP, Kompany, Bellamy etc. How they're going to fit all these players in is insane.

Given

De Jong          Barry

Wtf?

Even then that's missing out Ireland, SWP, Kompany, Bellamy etc. How they're going to fit all these players in is insane.

SWP will be the odd man out. Mainly because he's shit.

Given

garrido Richards Terry Zabaleta

De Jong Barry

Robinho Tevez

Adebayor Santa Cruz

Wtf?

My guess would be (just the forward, defence roughly picks itself atm)

Barry Ireland De Jong

Tevez            Robinho

Adebayor/RSC

Given

De Jong          Barry

Wtf?

My guess would be (just the forward, defence roughly picks itself atm)

Barry Ireland De Jong

Tevez             Robinho

Adebayor/RSC

Agree with this. Obviously it'll be mixed up alot with SWP making an apperance every so often. I reckon Bellamy/Elano will jog on.

Alvaro Negredo could be a Spurs player very soon, agreement could be in place within 48 hours, according to Cadena SER. It is thought he could be one of 7 or 8 departures from Madrid and Spurs could be willing to pay €18-20m for him.

Lucio to Inter Milan on a 3 year deal.

Seyi Olofinjana could move from Stoke to Monaco before the end of the week.

Kompany will end up at CB I reckon. Decent that but they need someone a bit less shit than Dunne to play alongside him.

Yup, I would imagine the back four will be

Zabaleta Richards Kompany Bridge

for the time being, but they'll bring in another centre back at least (not Terry). If we were still in the prem I'd have loved us to go for Onuoha.

Kompany will end up at CB I reckon. Decent that but they need someone a bit less s*** than Dunne to play alongside him.

Yup, I would imagine the back four will be

Zabaleta Richards Kompany Bridge

for the time being, but they'll bring in another centre back at least (not Terry). If we were still in the prem I'd have loved us to go for Onuoha.

i could imagine onuoha would end up @ villa if citeh bring in centre backs for some reason

They're going for experience back there I think. They've already got Davies, Cuellar and Knight. Just need a Laursen like for like.

Knight is off to Bolton.

Distin is signing today apparently, to replace Laursen, and I suspect someone like Onuoha won't want to be nominal fourth choice CB, he'll go somewhere he'll get more games.

They're going for experience back there I think. They've already got Davies, Cuellar and Knight. Just need a Laursen like for like.

Knight is off to Bolton.

Distin is signing today apparently, to replace Laursen, and I suspect someone like Onuoha won't want to be nominal fourth choice CB, he'll go somewhere he'll get more games.

top signing for you lot