Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Can't help but think that just like Beckham, he'll fall back in love with the game and want to play at a good level again.

Won't happen, he's completely finished.

Yep.  When you see him with the ball this season, you have no confidence in him whatsoever.  You just have that inevitable feeling he's going to run into a corner and/or get dispossessed easily.

It's a real shame considering he's only 32.

Our General Director has said that we are "very close" to finish three transfer deals. Note that he didn't specify signings, so one or more of them could be sales, probably the Henry to MLS being one.

He's also denied that, as of now, the club is looking to sell Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Touré's agent (who's a nutter) making a lot of noise that he's leaving the club this summer. I hope he doesn't.

Our General Director has said that we are "very close" to finish three transfer deals. Note that he didn't specify signings, so one or more of them could be sales, probably the Henry to MLS being one.

He's also denied that, as of now, the club is looking to sell Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Touré's agent (who's a nutter) making a lot of noise that he's leaving the club this summer. I hope he doesn't.

steven taylor and ashley young ?

(both been linked)

What a prick. I like pleb as a player, but that's no way to go on. Ffs he's criticising two managers in the space of a day :lol:

No, no... the first link is what he said after his first season with us. The second is what he just said today after his season at Stuttgart. Still, looks like a good sport when things don't go his way.

I'd jizz my pants if we signed him. Not that we will. Can't remember him being such a moody bastard but his career has really gone to shit last couple of years.

What a prick. I like pleb as a player, but that's no way to go on. Ffs he's criticising two managers in the space of a day :lol:

No, no... the first link is what he said after his first season with us. The second is what he just said today after his season at Stuttgart. Still, looks like a good sport when things don't go his way.

Ohhh, I should pay better attention to the dates :lol:

Still, very bitter indeed.

His career has really gone off the wall since leaving Arsenal.

I'd jizz my pants if we signed him. Not that we will. Can't remember him being such a moody b****** but his career has really gone to s*** last couple of years.

To be honest we'd probably take a bag of chips for him. But his wages are surely too big.

I'd jizz my pants if we signed him. Not that we will. Can't remember him being such a moody b****** but his career has really gone to s*** last couple of years.

To be honest we'd probably take a bag of chips for him. But his wages are surely too big.

No chance of any spare chips left at our place with Fat Mike and Dekka in charge. Aye i'd imagine his wages are 2 or 3 times what we'd be willing to pay. Saying that 1 good season (if we got him for free) would put him back in the market window and could be a little earner although he'd be 30.

The big open spaces in Spanish football hindered his good attributes. He flourished in England because he was able to get the best out of his dribbling ability in tight spaces, weaving in and out of tackles etc. I get the feeling when he has acres to run into and has more time and space to make decisions he then doesn't know what to do with it.

The biggest factor in his downfall is the lack of Wenger though, he thought he was better than he was and underestimated how much Arsene and Arsenal got the best out of him and made him look better than he actually is.

The biggest factor in his downfall is the lack of Wenger though, he thought he was better than he was and underestimated how much Arsene and Arsenal got the best out of him and made him look better than he actually is.

He was almost the identikit Arsenal player like.

He is one of the most talented players we have had in the last 5 years or so but, unfortunately, he's just a lot of hot air. Very creative and looks good but nothing comes from it.

Nice guy though, just bitter.

He is one of the most talented players we have had in the last 5 years or so but, unfortunately, he's just a lot of hot air. Very creative and looks good but nothing comes from it.

Was an absolute idiot for leaving Arsenal. Arsenal is such a great team but everyone wants to leave only to regret it later. Have a strong feeling Cesc will regret it when he does finally go.

I've heard Hleb, Anelka, Henry(pretty sure) have said that leaving was the biggest mistakes they've made.

Was an absolute idiot for leaving Arsenal. Arsenal is such a great team but everyone wants to leave only to regret it later. Have a strong feeling Cesc will regret it when he does finally go.

I've heard Hleb, Anelka, Henry(pretty sure) have said that leaving was the biggest mistakes they've made.

Anelka said the same about Liverpool, not that he had any choice. Genius mastermind Houllier decided to buy Diouf instead. Great bit of business that was...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6160294,00.html

Skysports.com understands Manchester City have tabled a big money offer for Aston Villa winger James Milner.

The England international enjoyed a sparkling 2009/10 campaign, considerably raising his profile.

Reports in January speculated that a number of top clubs were keeping tabs on the talented 24-year-old, with it widely believed that there is still more to come from him in the future.

City have now made the first move, with it believed that Roberto Mancini is willing to part with around £20million to take the reigning PFA Young Player of the Year to Eastlands.