Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Purely a rumour but hey ho: apparently we offered £8m for Sessegnon. This however involves spending money.

Also, we've been linked on and off with Ben Arfa for a while now. I don't expect a thing to happen.

Purely a rumour but hey ho: apparently we offered £8m for Sessegnon. This however involves spending money.

Also, we've been linked on and off with Ben Arfa for a while now. I don't expect a thing to happen.

didnt moyes say there was no cash left in the kitty a week or two ago

I believe he did, hence the above Sessegnon story becomes even less believable.

When he says there isn't any more money, the "more" isn't really a necessary word.

Don't think they even have a kitty tbh.

And when we do, we're not the smoothest in the market. The almost infamous Moutinho saga last summer summed it up:

Sporting: £18m

Us: Here's £12m

Us: Here's £13m

Sporting: 18m

Us: £14m

Sporting: You're not getting this, are you?

Us: ....here's £12m.

Guest Heneage

And when we do, we're not the smoothest in the market. The almost infamous Moutinho saga last summer summed it up:

Us: Here's £12m

Us: Here's £13m

Sporting: 18m

Us: £14m

Sporting: You're not getting this, are you?

Us: ....here's £12m.

The funny thing being they end up selling him for less than your first offer.

Hooper to sign for Celtic, £2.4m.

He said goodbye to everyone at Scunny on Saturday. Spoke to him briefly, and he confirmed that Newcastle were never in for him in the first place.

He'll get 20+ goals a season in that league, no problem.

Is he any good?

i really want balotelli in england, he's fucking hilarious. anyone see when he came on late for a inter in the champions league, cant remember who they were playing. he had a shot from 45 yards and narrowly missed the corner flag, the crowd started jeering him and he just stood in the centre circle giving the whole crowd the v's while the game continued around him.

Guest Heneage

Is he any good?

i really want balotelli in england, he's f***ing hilarious. anyone see when he came on late for a inter in the champions league, cant remember who they were playing. he had a shot from 45 yards and narrowly missed the corner flag, the crowd started jeering him and he just stood in the centre circle giving the whole crowd the v's while the game continued around him.

'Nuttier than squirrel shit'

That's how I'd describe him.

Is he any good?

i really want balotelli in england, he's f***ing hilarious. anyone see when he came on late for a inter in the champions league, cant remember who they were playing. he had a shot from 45 yards and narrowly missed the corner flag, the crowd started jeering him and he just stood in the centre circle giving the whole crowd the v's while the game continued around him.

the v`s don`t mean anything in Italy so I doubt they noticed he was trying to offend then :D