Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Amazing signing, dust out your trophy cabinet you're bringing the Champions League to SHL.

Are you not going to lack a bit of depth if you get rid of all three of those and Pav?

Phil Neville is cover for every single position

er.. what's so special about Phil Neville?

I wouldn't say he's a better DM than their other options and Hutton is one of the better attacking RBs in the league.. so where is he going to play?

Given the number of midfielders Spurs have I imagine 'Arry will opt to play him as a DM in a 2-7-1 formation.

As much as I berate his lack of footballing skill, he's actually quite important to us - there is no coincidence that we have a significantly better record with Neville in the team. The least I'd want would be £2-3m and a player on loan.

As much as I berate his lack of footballing skill, he's actually quite important to us - there is no coincidence that we have a significantly better record with Neville in the team. The least I'd want would be £2-3m and a player on loan.

Alright David.

Alright David.

I wouldn't let my Leon go, though.

Bucketloads of experience, still better than Corluka or Hutton, the best this season at keeping Bale quiet, could be good for us for 18 months.

On the forums the vast majority seem keen on the idea as well..  Having seen Hutton's positional play this season, that isn't really surprising.

Bucketloads of experience, still better than Corluka or Hutton, the best this season at keeping Bale quiet, could be good for us for 18 months.

On the forums the vast majority seem keen on the idea as well..  Having seen Hutton's positional play this season, that isn't really surprising.

:dowiespin:

:dowiespin:

He kept Bale quiet, you know?

Guest Stephen927

Neville to Spurs sounds daft but he's good cover for a number of positions, and when you're in Europe and challenging in the league and FA Cup, it's not so bonkers.