Other clubs' transfers

Dave

question: how many bad strikers has dalglish signed?

not saying there aren't a lot, just not a lot spring to mind

Not in general although i guess Shearer/Sutton are two which help his cause although he had a mixed bag for us: Tomasson, Dallish jnr, Rush, Coppinger, Robinson and his two masterstrokes Andersson & Guivarc'h.........

and so we begin

tomasson widely accepted to be a toon fuckup, should have been a legend...the next 4 cost nothing, and we mostly got our money back on the last two while granted they weren't great but hardly disasters

next

Not in general although i guess Shearer/Sutton are two which help his cause although he had a mixed bag for us: Tomasson, Dallish jnr, Rush, Coppinger, Robinson and his two masterstrokes Andersson & Guivarc'h.........

Mixed bag??? More like sack of shit

Mixed bag??? More like sack of shit

i'm talking over his career, not just the time a newcastle ffs

Guest Roger Kint

and so we begin

tomasson widely accepted to be a toon fuckup, should have been a legend...the next 4 cost nothing, and we mostly got our money back on the last two while granted they weren't great but hardly disasters

next

Are you on medication? So we begin you say.......how about you have a good look at the first word of the quote from you and then learn to read? The only judgement in my reply is 'mixed bag' so what has begun genius?

and so we begin

next

Are you on medication? So we begin you say.......how about you have a good look at the first word of the quote from you and then learn to read? The only judgement in my reply is 'mixed bag' so what has begun genius?

a discussion has begun, sorry not war or owt...ok i see mixed bag (been drinking)

question stands though: on strikers how does dalglish do?

the question being asked as he's spunked fortunes on suarez who i think will rip this league to pieces

Roy Maakay was immense for Deportivo. Not underrated at all, at least around here. Tristán/Maakay, what a partnership back then.

If you squint/have a few drinks he kind of lookslike Suarez.

and so we begin

next

a discussion has begun, sorry not war or owt...ok i see mixed bag (been drinking)

the question being asked as he's spunked fortunes on suarez who i think will rip this league to pieces

Dalglish will have never have heard of Suarez man, this signing isn't his.

and so we begin

next

Dalglish will have never have heard of Suarez man, this signing isn't his.

question stands

f*** a Suarez. We've signed a 19yr old Greek striker.

Have that.

You seem to be doing that a lot atm. What happened to Gueye? and where did that Azerbaijani go?

Edit: Joao Silva too?

Gueye looked good, if a bit raw, in pre-season and a cup match but hasn't had a look in since for some reason.

The Azerbaijani still isn't an Everton player, we've got first option or something weird. Joao Silva is in the reserves and we'll probably never see him again.

taxfree- yeah, 6ft 3 at 19. The greek Andy Carroll tbh.

El Mundo Deportivo saying that Torres has handed in a transfer request. Nothing anywhere else so not sure how reliable it is.

if true would hopefully shut up liverpool fans "oh hes a liverpool fan hes a red through and through etc blah blah blah"

times is saying hes told liverpool he wants to go now and there guy on liverpool is regarded as the most reliable thing on liverpool news

Tony Barrett? Very good journo and a decent fella. For a red like.

times is saying hes told liverpool he wants to go now and there guy on liverpool is regarded as the most reliable thing on liverpool news

Tony Barrett? Very good journo and a decent fella. For a red like.

think so, it was a tony anyway

Can't believe it takes journalistic inside info to know Torres wants to go.

He's been playing like it since the start of the season - as enthusiastic as a wife's blowjob.

The story is more that he wants to sign for Chelsea and not Barca/Inter/City etc rather than just him wanting out. The fact it's in the January window instead of waiting for the summer too.