Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Everton trying to get Fernandes' loan extended for another season.

Worth a bid?

Definitely, think he is a very good player. Can't see Valencia turning down a decent bid either with their current plight.

John Bostock is/has signed for Spurs (according to Neil Warnock)

EAGLES chief Neil Warnock has blasted John Bostock and his representatives after the teenager decided to join Spurs in a deal reported to be in the region on ?5m.

Warnock had hoped the teenager would sign his first professional contract with Palace, but the 16-year-old has opted for a move to White Hart Lane.

And after it emerged that Bostock was close to sealing a deal with Spurs, a furious Warnock told the Advertiser: "I'm so disappointed about the whole Bostock situation. I wasn't aware that it was close to going through until I got on the coach last night.

"I've heard that he has left because a member of my stuff has allegedly told him that he wouldn't be able to play in my system -- it's just a total excuse.

"I just wish he came up to me and said, 'Neil, we've weighed up our options and decided to go to Spurs' -- I would have accepted that.

"But to say that one of my members of staff has told him that he wouldn't fit in with my style of play is absolute garbage.

"He has gone for the money -- simple.

"I missed out on Ruben Zadkovich (who joined Derby) because I thought he would hinder Bostock's progress and now he does this."

http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=250122&command=displayContent&sourceNode=250118&contentPK=20626741&folderPk=115337&pNodeId=250138

Spurs bid for Cruzeiro's Marcelo Moreno fails.

Moreno has been attracting plenty of interest and Tottenham have been strongly linked as doubts continue to surround the future of Dimitar Berbatov at White Hart Lane.

It now looks as though a bid has gone in for the player but Cruzeiro president Alvimar Perrella says it was not enough and has been thrown out by the club.

"The proposal was well short of what we expected," said Perella. "For now, Moreno remains here and we count on him in Brazil. Of course, they should return to make a new offer but, until now, no [they haven't]."

Shakhtar Donetsk are reported to have offered £6million and Spurs would have to offer substantially more if they wanted to wrap up a deal.

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/articles/732808.html

Liverpool are in talks with Sammy Lee with a view to him becoming Rafa Benitez's assistant manager

Sammy Lee is crap, Parky said so. He'll be delighted he's going there with Rafa!

Guest orang

Everton trying to get Fernandes' loan extended for another season.

Worth a bid?

Cracking little player, anything under 14 million and i'd be very happy

Given Valencia's plight they'd offer you free women for a decade if you offered that!

Good, not great, player, dubious attitude but certainly a young player with talent.  He needs a home and Moyes will keep him , either on loan or cut price deal, if he feels it's worth it.