Other clubs' transfers

Dave

"In England, they say that Manchester is the city of rain. Its main attraction is considered to be the timetable at the railway station, where trains leave for other, less rainy cities."

:lol:

At least players and management at Sunderland - Britain's most depressing "city" - can live in Durham or Newcastle.

Don't suppose Manchester players fancy living in Liverpool or Blackburn ?

Guest Jawesome

"In England, they say that Manchester is the city of rain. Its main attraction is considered to be the timetable at the railway station, where trains leave for other, less rainy cities."

At least players and management at Sunderland - Britain's most depressing "city" - can live in Durham or Newcastle.

Blackburn is a bit of a hell-hole like.

Plenty of nice places to live in Cheshire.

Stoke have bid £7.5m for Sami Hyypia according to a mate of mine, if its true, what a load of s****, that much!

cf) Sunderland last year.

If overpaying is what you have to do to stay up... Then overpaying it is.

Plenty of nice places to live in Cheshire.

And I'm sure they do. Not much for pro footballers in Rochdale or Bury.

Guest kingdawson

Stoke have bid £7.5m for Sami Hyypia according to a mate of mine, if its true, what a load of s****, that much!

That has to be bollocks.

Is Ronaldo (the Brazilian one) a free agent now? When is he due to recover from his injury? I see Man City were linked with him on Sky Sports Transfer rumours.

I saw a photo of him recently and he honestly looked like he weighed 18-20 Stones.

http://digitalheadbutt.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/fat-ronaldo.jpg

Guest king harry

that is hyypia and pennant together

Guest Mcdonald36

Aye, Manchester is a paradise compared to Liverpool and Blackburn :shifty:

Kamil Zayatte is on the brink of pledging his long-term future to Everton, according to his agent Roger Boli.

The 23-year-old appears to have impressed manager David Moyes as, after visiting Goodison Park and the club’s facilities, he is expected by his agent to put pen-to-paper with The Toffees.

Defender Zayatte, who spent last season at Swiss club Young Boys Berne, has been offered a huge move to Merseyside and could commit his future to Everton before Monday September 1.

“He is going to sign with Everton,” Boli told setantasports.com.

“I can tell you the deal is a permanent one; we are not speaking about a loan.

“He visited the club’s facilities and was impressed.”

I'd have thought defence is the least of their worries.

Lee Young-Pyo moves to Dortmund from Spurs.

Wouldn't have minded him here as cover. Far better fullback than anyone, including his own manager, ever gave him credit for.

Couldnt agree more.

Lee Young-Pyo moves to Dortmund from Spurs.

Wouldn't have minded him here as cover. Far better fullback than anyone, including his own manager, ever gave him credit for.

Couldnt agree more.

Always thought he was pretty solid.

Menez is off to Roma and Massimo Oddo is heading for Lyon.

edit: I didn't catch this earlier...but apparently Marseille replaced Djibril Cisse with the young Mamadou Samassa. Not that we would have missed Cisse that much anyway. Niang, Kone, and Ben Arfa are all better at this point in time.