Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Lars Jacobsen is a very good right back, but is very injury prone like most other danish players.

We've only given him a one year deal so I wasn't expecting him to be any good.

Is he 1st choice for Denmark or not?

Lars Jacobsen is a very good right back, but is very injury prone like most other danish players.

We've only given him a one year deal so I wasn't expecting him to be any good.

Is he 1st choice for Denmark or not?

Nah,  second choice behind Per Krøldrup.

>:D

Guest Anders Rye

Krøldrup is a centre back, Jacobsen is a right back, and definetly the best one in Denmark. He played against Spain even tough he haven't had a club the whole summer. I just don't think he can stay clear of injuries, so a one year deal is good business.

Wigan have apparently sent their chief executive over to South Korea to negotiate a new shirt sponsorship and staduim naming rights with a South Korean company, and look into buying South Korean striker Park Chu-Young for 4 mil. http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=39852.msg1378068#msg1378068

I like it when teams try to break ManU's stranglehold over the market over here... Don't think a lot of people will be tossing out their glory hunter shirts for Wigan of all places, but I like it that they're trying.

Senderos to have a medical at AC Milan apparently...

"Arsenal defender Phillipe Senderos is reportedly set to undergo a medical at AC Milan after signing a one-year loan deal with the Italians. (Sky Sports News, 1732 BST)"

*Just saw the other thread....  :blush:                Still crazy all the same....   

Wigan have apparently sent their chief executive over to South Korea to negotiate a new shirt sponsorship and staduim naming rights with a South Korean company, and look into buying South Korean striker Park Chu-Young for 4 mil. http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=39852.msg1378068#msg1378068

I like it when teams try to break ManU's stranglehold over the market over here... Don't think a lot of people will be tossing out their glory hunter shirts for Wigan of all places, but I like it that they're trying.

as long as ji-sungs at manu koreans won't care less about anyone else or any other PL club; he's their best player by a mile and is playing at the best team in the PL...if he moves the koreans will follow him wherever he goes, they'll forget manu overnight en mass

as long as ji-sungs at manu koreans won't care less about anyone else or any other PL club; he's their best player by a mile and is playing at the best team in the PL...if he moves the koreans will follow him wherever he goes, they'll forget manu overnight en mass

True to a degree but if anyone has the marketability to match Ji-Sung in this country it's Chu-Young. Everyone knows he's shit now, but there's nothing Korean footy fans would like more than to see him come good again. Much like a few "prospects" we've had at Newcastle I suppose. Again, props to Wigan for trying.

Personally, I think putting him abroad away from the local media, as well as club managers who insist on playing him out of position, could only be good for him. If he can overcome his mental issues the talent is still all there for the taking. That's a huge "if" though.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Bellamy to Man City

Not the type of player/character they need at the moment.

Good signing if he stays fit

Guest sicko2ndbest

More to the point, what is going on at West Ham. Seems the board are doing all they can to sell anyone and everyone regardless of Curbishley's wishes.

Sounds like TURMOIL to me.

Dont you dare use that word without Newcastle in the sentence. Dont you read the papers!