Other clubs' transfers

Dave

SSN : Permission given by WHU for Bellamy to talk to Man City. Possible medical tomorrow

I thought he wanted to go to Spurs?

What a t*** btw. Good player, but what a t***.

I am sure the guy on SSN said that Spurs had also made another bid but permission had only been given to speak to Man City.

It's been reported that Spammers would rather he go to city then us (even though we've made identical bids). Shame really as i wanted him at the Lane.

Hughes also confirmed that city haven't made a bid for palacios.

Seems like annoying other clubs by repeatedly talking about their players in the press maybe isn't the best way to go. Who would have thought it.

i've no doubt his agent was keeping schtumm on the deal aswell.

I hope West Ham aren't lettting him speak to Spurs as a riposte to the absolutely disgusting way Redknapp carries out his transfer business.

It was also good to hear Sbragia give the wobbly jowelled wanker a verbal kick in the cunt at the weekend as well.

I hope West Ham aren't lettting him speak to Spurs as a riposte to the absolutely disgusting way Redknapp carries out his transfer business.

It was also good to hear Sbragia give the wobbly jowelled wanker a verbal kick in the cunt at the weekend as well.

:thup:

Exactly what I was getting at.

Guest sittingontheball

I would have thought Citeh could have done much better than Bellamy, but there you go. Can't blame him personally as its a dream payday for him. 29 already. If players still get 5% of the fee, that would be another 700k. Plus whatever ridiculous wages he'll be on. He'll probably end up as supersub but maybe that's all his fitness can handle.

For W ham, one and a half seasons, (prem only) 24 games, 20 starts, only 7 goals.

Bellamy's move to City is the result of a remarkable "gentleman's agreement" between Harry Redknapp and Mark Hughes, which sees City and Hughes dropping out of the race to sign Wilson Palacios, while Spurs and Redknapp have ended their interest in Bellamy. (Various)

Nice.

Hughes will be gone in a years time, being replaced by someone like Ancelotti, in the meantime he is a pawn in Man City's transfer games.

As for Redknapp, things are not going swimmingly for that little cockney cunt are they, pure twat.

Bellamy's move to City is the result of a remarkable "gentleman's agreement" between Harry Redknapp and Mark Hughes, which sees City and Hughes dropping out of the race to sign Wilson Palacios, while Spurs and Redknapp have ended their interest in Bellamy. (Various)

Nice.

Aye that's bound to go down well with the two selling clubs.

It seems pretty clear that City didn't really want Palcios mind, because they certainly wouldn't have a problem out bidding Spurs if they were that bothered.

Nice.

It seems pretty clear that City didn't really want Palcios mind, because they certainly wouldn't have a problem out bidding Spurs if they were that bothered.

Oh aye Sheik Mohammad would have been shaking in his boots at the prospect of battling for a transfer with the mighty Tottenham Hotspur. Especially, on the eve of clinching a deal for one of the world best players who would cost around the same amount that it would to buy Spurs in the first place.

Laughable rumour.

Funny how the press stays out of two quite big dramatic events at Anfield, Rafa dont wanna sign a new contract, Gerrard in barfight.

the press is all over us even now with Kinnear "thinking" about not want to continue after the summer....

Jammy

Spot on mate. The press are biased, sadly we all knew that.

Good to see Citeh are pissing 10+ on Nigel de Jong. Another insanely average signing for a club dreaming of winning the league.

Funny how the press stays out of two quite big dramatic events at Anfield, Rafa dont wanna sign a new contract, Gerrard in barfight.

the press is all over us even now with Kinnear "thinking" about not want to continue after the summer....

Jammy

What on earth are you on about, Gerrard made national news and Rafa's stories are prominent everywhere

Guest Sniffer

Nice.

Oh aye Sheik Mohammad would have been shaking in his boots at the prospect of battling for a transfer with the mighty Tottenham Hotspur. Especially, on the eve of clinching a deal for one of the world best players who would cost around the same amount that it would to buy Spurs in the first place.

Laughable rumour.

Perhaps it's the start of an era of cooperation bewtween jews and arabs.

Nice.

Laughable rumour.

Perhaps it's the start of an era of cooperation bewtween jews and arabs.

:)

Bolton Wanderers are poised to take striker Pavel Pogrebnyak from Zenit St Petersburg on loan. (Manchester Evening News, 1043)

Could be a hell of a deal for Bolton.

Better than Pavlyechenko imo

Pavlyuchenko only featured so much in the Euro's because Pogrebnyak got injured before they started. I've always preferred him and I'd have loved us to have been in for him.

Guest toonlass

I dunno but I have heard unsubstantiated rumours that they are chanting "We still want Kaka!" while our fans are outside SJP chanting "We still are kaka!"