Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Pogwhatevernyak would be a great signing for you brummie, would say that he's a better version of Carew. Should suit the Premier League as well, though you never know. Would have been first choice for Russia in the Euros had he not been injured.

How long is Carew out?

Pogwhatevernyak would be a great signing for you brummie, would say that he's a better version of Carew. Should suit the Premier League as well, though you never know. Would have been first choice for Russia in the Euros had he not been injured.

How long is Carew out?

He's just returned to training today, but we need options either way.

Guest kingdawson

Nicko's 11 o'clock update............................

PALACIOS - Due to sign for Spurs. Again, who knows now. City might come back in.

Les Ferdinand said this too on Masters football.

Guest quklaani

City fans seem to be going mental...apparently its a horrendous cock up that their board failed to convince AC Milan to sell them Kaka.

Read that outloud.

:cheesy:

Guest quklaani

Fair point, but they're Manchester City ffs.  Really, read this.

In fairness theres loads of our lot trolling, but a fair amount of it is real.

:snod:

But not Reo-Coker, Lorik Cana at Marseille seems this kind of beast!

Cana is immense but you lot should sign Angelo Palombo from Samp. Failing that, Tymoschuk from Zenit (heard he's going to Bayern though), or frings.

Jesus for a minute there i thought you were talking to a toon fan, i thought you'd lost it.  :blush:

:lol:

Attention FM merchants, who the f*** is Pavel Pogrebnyak?

Because he has said

Many teams have shown interest in me. Aston Villa have shown alot of interest and i know that they have made an offer, if all goes well i will soon be leaving for England.

http://www.smalllinks.com/7K3

His injury for the Euros was the only reason Pavlyuchenko got his break.

Guest johnson293

Good for football period

^ This...

For once it shows that in Football, perhaps money can't always buy what you want......

...unless he's off to Real for more than the Citeh bid!!  :frantic:

according to danish media (not the most reliable ones, but hey...) tony adams is looking to bring christian poulsen to portsmouth.

he has not been at his best lately, but is excactly what we need - a proper defensive midfielder who is also a half decent footballer.

according to danish media (not the most reliable ones, but hey...) tony adams is looking to bring christian poulsen to portsmouth.

he has not been at his best lately, but is excactly what we need - a proper defensive midfielder who is also a half decent footballer.

he would cost a fair bit I`d imagine, more than Mbia.......and Portsmouth have the money now from the Diarra sale......no idea about us, and neither does JFK by the sounds of it

Good for football period

^ This...

For once it shows that in Football, perhaps money can't always buy what you want......

...unless he's off to Real for more than the Citeh bid!!  :frantic:

...unless? Hey yeah because Real and Citeh are equally famous and good!