Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Wouldn't surprise me if this guy will be signed by an English club this summer: http://fotball.vgtv.no/?id=2411&team=305 (It may take some seconds before the video starts, but worth waiting for  :smug:)

His name is Christian Bolaños, 25 yo (Costa Rica), plays for IK Start in Norway. That's the kind of players I would love to see in NUFC. 

I remember he was on trial at Liverpool then Charlton tried to sign him a few seasons ago but couldn't get a work permit

Guest Heneage

Would Tevez work at Liverpool? I'd say no probably.

Maybe, but if we do have that kind of money for a player, I'd rather it weren't spent on Tevez.

Are you not a fan of David Silva?

Maybe, but if we do have that kind of money for a player, I'd rather it weren't spent on Tevez.

Fergusson would never let him go to Anfield, he would kill him first.

I don't think he really has a choice to be honest.

Guest gggg

What's it got to do with him like?

BENITEZ HANDED £20m TO PISS STRAIGHT UP A WALL

LIVERPOOL coach Rafael Benitez was last night handed a £20m transfer budget to spend on one big-name signing or shit away on a collection of abject losers that you've never heard of.

Will Benitez just spend it all on lovely sweets?

In the wake of a strong title challenge the club's owners want to reward the Anfield support with a range of exciting new faces for them to dismiss as utterly useless by mid-August.

Benitez said: "The squad clearly needs several additions and there are some great prospects out there. However, I do also have my eye on a 300-foot-high mountain of penny chews."

Despite successful signings such as Torres and Mascherano, Benitez was criticised in 2007 for paying £13m for a small lump of organic matter that, given 240 million years, may evolve into useful utility left-back.

This followed his 2006 signing of Roy Of The Rovers, who, despite his numerous accolades and undoubted skill, was obviously a fictional character and therefore ineligible to play in the Champion's League.

Sources suggest Benitez will spend the entire budget on Carlos Tevez and has already ordered a set of stout metal chains and a daily supply of steaming lumps of meat.

The Liverpool boss has told friends he can end Manchester United's dominance by spending an enormous amount of money on a player they have deemed surplus to requirements for quite some time.

But Benitez's plans may be thwarted by Manchester City, whose billionaire owners plan to buy every sentient creature on the planet in an audacious £74 billion swoop.

City boss Mark Hughes said: "Once I control all the legs there are, I do think we've got a realistic chance of a top six finish."

If he was Manyoooos player i would happily swap Adebayor for him, maybe this kiagarabararshachian would take Adebayor!

It would make a lot of sense to sell Adebayor to Milan for around £25 million and buy Tevez.

Tevez is a better player, as is van Persie.  Then there's also Eduardo who's an excellent finisher.

If he was Manyoooos player i would happily swap Adebayor for him, maybe this kiagarabararshachian would take Adebayor!

It would make a lot of sense to sell Adebayor to Milan for around £25 million and buy Tevez.

Tevez is a better player, as is van Persie.  Then there's also Eduardo who's an excellent finisher.

Couldnt agree more. I dont buy this arguement of needing a big guy either, its worked before without one and could work again.

Sunderland will make a £5m bid for Wigan defender Titus Bramble, once Steve Bruce is installed as manager. (Daily Star)

Hull boss Phil Brown is eager to sign Newcastle midfielder Kevin Nolan.

(Full story: Daily Mirror)

Bye Kevin.

Quagliarella to Napoli from Udinese (strange one and confirmed).

Quaresma to Genoa owned 50/50 by Genoa and Inter (not confirmed but will go through).

Crespo and Floccari to Genoa also (confirmed).

Also Mellberg is on his way from Juventus to Olympiakos (not confirmed)

Fucking love genoa.