Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Sounds like JJ is on his way to Inter.  God, I hope we don't replace him with Nolan.  Doesn't even bear thinking about.

Inter? Inter Dubrovnik or something?

Or is there another Inter I've not heard of?

Guest firetotheworks

Sounds like JJ is on his way to Inter.  God, I hope we don't replace him with Nolan.  Doesn't even bear thinking about.

Insania. For me he'll go down as a player that managers loved, much to everyone elses bemusement.

This series of transfers would be absolutely fucking hilarious. :lol:

Bred i believe.

Bred i believe.

Middlesbrough couldn't afford him.

Guest Heneage

This series of transfers would be absolutely f***ing hilarious. :lol:

Surely he'd be having the last laugh on us?

Jenas is very average, don't know what Mourinho sees in him to improve his team.

Suppose if Muntari is one of your central midfielders, you'll try anything to improve it.

Surely buying Jenas is buying like for like in terms of quality and would be completely pointless. In my opinion Muntari is better anyway, probably not by much but if he's looking to replace someone like Muntari he needs to spending big on a player who's quality is far greater than these two, otherwise he's repeating old mistakes.

Jenas is very average, don't know what Mourinho sees in him to improve his team.

Suppose if Muntari is one of your central midfielders, you'll try anything to improve it.

Nah, Muntari was a good buy for Inter. They have enough creative central midfielders, they needed a water-carrier, defensive minded type one.

Guest Heneage

Nah, Muntari was a good buy for Inter. They have enough creative central midfielders, they needed a water-carrier, defensive minded type one.

Like Cambiasso? Or Muntari? Or Vieira? Or Motta?  They really need a good winger/creative force in the middle, the one's they have are too old (Stankovic) or just not good enough (Jiminez)

Have Everton signed Mbia yet?

Said in Jan he would be a great buy for £10M ish and we certainly would have got him for that. Yet Kinnear and Wise laughed at that figure and bid £8m for Michael Johnson, who hasn't even trained since

fucking wankers

The state of the Polish national team is just pathetic. We gave some Brazilian a citizenship after just two years in the country so that he could play for the national team and now we've gone on to "sign" Obraniak, some French dude who apparently happens to have a Polish grandfather. I've always found it sad and pathetic that players with close to no ties to a certain country can get a citizenship and play for the national team, fair enough we have Podolski, Klose and Trochowski playing for the nazis but speeding up an citizen application just to have some Brazilian play for the national team is going too far in my opinion.

btw: Any of the people here who watch the French league that can tell me if Obraniak is any good?

The state of the Polish national team is just pathetic. We gave some Brazilian a citizenship after just two years in the country so that he could play for the national team and now we've gone on to "sign" Obraniak, some French dude who apparently happens to have a Polish grandfather. I've always found it sad and pathetic that players with close to no ties to a certain country can get a citizenship and play for the national team, fair enough we have Podolski, Klose and Trocowski playing for the nazis but speeding up the citizen application just so that some Brazilian can play for the national team is going too far in my opinion.

btw: Any of the people here who watch the French league that can tell me if Obraniak is any good?

:lol:

Have Everton signed Mbia yet?

Said in Jan he would be a great buy for £10M ish and we certainly would have got him for that. Yet Kinnear and Wise laughed at that figure and bid £8m for Michael Johnson, who hasn't even trained since

f***ing wankers

No, but there's been rumours we will do so.

I've never seen him play much tbh but I'm not keen on signing him regardless of how good he is. From his comments in the press he's a total mercenary w***** that I'd rather not have at the club.

About fucking time we ought to have some money like. Kenwright IMO is being too picky - I find it hard to believe a big club, relatively stable, with plenty of history and an already good squad/manager has not already attracted investment, whilst, in all honesty, currently lesser clubs like Sunderland and Pompey do. Only stumbling block is the whole stadium issue which is taking infinity to progress.

Would be good to see what Moyes can do with a bit more money. And I'd be very excited if he could do it at Everton.

Edit: That all said, I doubt the Middle-East rumours are true, but you never know.

Yeah - feel sorry for Castillo. A canny enough player and not given much of a chance, would have been pleased to see him stay as a squad player, assuming there was a modest transfer fee.

Nuno I don't think has played this season, and VDM. Well, an interesting character! Mind IIRC his child has quite severe mental health problems so whilst thats not an excuse, it's a mitigating factor.