Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest wshmag

need at least 6.5mill like

i assume that's us paying sevilla 6m to take him off us?

I'm no expert but that sounds like shite business.

lmao ha ha gud 1 m8

I'm no expert but that sounds like shite business.

lmao ha ha gud 1 m8

Aye whatever, we paid £10-12m for a guy that did well in the Spanish league.  We won't get much/any interest from Premiership clubs but I'd be surpised if we only managed to get £4m or whatever back this summer from a Spanish club.

What would Bentley to Villa mean for James Milner?

I think despite his average season he's still better than him, so unless Ashley Young is leaving which would mean Milner on the left, could it mean him being out of the side?

Playing in the middle.

Isn't Bentley naturally a central player?

Keep Milner on the right and have Bentley in the middle for a bit more creativity alongside Petrov.

I'm no expert but that sounds like s**** business.

lmao ha ha gud 1 m8

Aye whatever, we paid £10-12m for a guy that did well in the Spanish league.  We won't get much/any interest from Premiership clubs but I'd be surpised if we only managed to get £4m or whatever back this summer from a Spanish club.

Spanish clubs are alot more frugal than English ones. They generally don't go around throwing massive amounts for average players. Real Madrid are an exception, before anyone decides to get smart, they are on an entirely different set of rules.

lmao ha ha gud 1 m8

Spanish clubs are alot more frugal than English ones. They generally don't go around throwing massive amounts for average players. Real Madrid are an exception, before anyone decides to get smart, they are on an entirely different set of rules.

Fair point but do you see Collocini going for as little as £4m to a Spanish club?

lmao ha ha gud 1 m8

Fair point but do you see Collocini going for as little as £4m to a Spanish club?

He's worth more than that, but we'll not get his worth. The bottom line is that we cannot afford to employ this player next season. We have to get rid of him. Everybody knows this, so why bid a fair amount. We are in an unfair position. Same goes for the likes of Martins, Bassong, Jonas, etc.

Has there been any links between Man Utd and Rossi this summer yet?

Might have missed them but that one wouldn't suprise me if Tevez leaves. They still have a buy-out clause right?

yeah.. i think they still got first option on him. Can see fergie taking him back now.

He (fergie) wasn't really sure if he should move him on or not, so he insisted that villareal insert that option into his contract.

Guest Heneage

Has there been any links between Man Utd and Rossi this summer yet?

Might have missed them but that one wouldn't suprise me if Tevez leaves. They still have a buy-out clause right?

yeah.. i think they still got first option on him. Can see fergie taking him back now.

He (fergie) wasn't really sure if he should move him on or not, so he insisted that villareal insert that option into his contract.

They've got a buy-back clause in his contract.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1193549/Levy-takes-lead-Spurs-bid-30m-Heinze-Huntelaar-Robben-Real.html

Levy takes lead as Spurs bid for £30m Heinze, Huntelaar and Robben from Real

By NEIL ASHTON

Last updated at 2:13 AM on 17th June 2009

Tottenham chief Daniel Levy has been in talks with Real Madrid over the potential signings of Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, Arjen Robben and Gabriel Heinze for a combined

£30million.

Sportsmail can reveal that the White Hart Lane chairman flew to Spain on Monday with agent Dennis Roach and finance director Matthew Collecott to meet Real president Florentino Perez.

No agreement has yet been reached but talks continue.

Real have circulated a list of nine players who are available for transfer, but Spurs are concerned by the high salaries demanded by their targets.

They have offered to take the trio on loan next season, but Real are determined to hold out for fees after telling the players their careers at the club are over.

Ruud van Nistelrooy was originally on Spurs boss Harry Redknapp’s radar, but it is understood the striker’s injury record, along with his £100,000-a-week salary, will prohibit a move.

Instead, they have turned their attention to finding a left back although Heinze, 31, also has a problem with his left knee. The former Manchester United defender has the experience Redknapp wants, but his salary could be a sticking point.

While former Chelsea winger Robben, 25, is reluctantly accepting his career at Real is over after the acquisition of Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka this summer, he only wants to go to a Champions League club.

Striker Huntelaar, also 25, has the predatory instincts Redknapp demands, but the Tottenham boss must sell first.

Roman Pavlyuchenko’s Spurs career is over after just one season while Darren Bent can leave if his £10m valuation is met.

Redknapp will also consider letting some youngsters go on loan next season, among them midfielders John Bostock and Dean Parrett.

Pretty much as I said before.

Spurs are also talking to Arda Turan's agent about the player making the move, seems to be more likely than Ashley Young who prefers to go to Chelsea. 

Didier Zokora 99% certain to be on his way to Sevilla.

Spurs in ridiculous summer transfer rumours shocker.

Spurs will be linked with X amazing players

Spurs will fail to sign all amazing players

Spurs will sign overpriced, not-quite-top-class players

Overpriced players will underperform

Overpriced players will be frozen out

Overpriced players will leave for fraction of their original price

It's like they've seen the NUFC business model and taken a piece of that pie.

What would Bentley to Villa mean for James Milner?

I think despite his average season he's still better than him, so unless Ashley Young is leaving which would mean Milner on the left, could it mean him being out of the side?

Playing in the middle.

Isn't Bentley naturally a central player?

Keep Milner on the right and have Bentley in the middle for a bit more creativity alongside Petrov.

It looks as if O'Neill is going to play Milner through the middle.

Either that or he has finally realised it is quite useful to have >1 player in each position.

Spurs are also talking to Arda Turan's agent about the player making the move, seems to be more likely than Ashley Young who prefers to go to Chelsea. 

Young is never going to go to Spurs, for two reasons. Firstly - why? What would be the point? Secondly - you couldn't afford him.

There's something really boring about Spurs transfer rumours. Mainly, as dan b said, they follow the same routine over, and over, and over again.

:lol: :lol: :lol: tbh I was just about to post about how hilarious the Spurs rumour mill is, and how the whole Spurs ITK circle still exists on this and other fora despite them getting 95% of their shit wrong :lol:

cretinous club, 94% cretinous supporters

Marcus Hahnemann signed on 1-year deal by Wolves, on a free.

Oh dear.

Good signing for them tbh, Hennessey looks to me like he's able to step up to the Premier League and Hahnemann will provide decent backup for them. They also have Ikeme who is a good keeper on his day as well.

Guest Stephen927

Won't be long before Harry is in full "I like this player", "I like that player" mode. The man should have been fined for his antics in January.

Guest timmy boy

Real signed  Robben for 24 million and Huntelaar for about 20 million, wouldn't make much sense to sell them both for 30 and throwing  in Heinze. Sounds like a load of rubbish.

Marcus Hahnemann signed on 1-year deal by Wolves, on a free.

Oh dear.

Good signing for them tbh, Hennessey looks to me like he's able to step up to the Premier League and Hahnemann will provide decent backup for them. They also have Ikeme who is a good keeper on his day as well.

Hahnemann was the worst keeper in the prem when reading were up, piss poor.