Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Appoint Roeder as DoF.

One of his signings now at Milan, another one looking likely to sign for Juventus...:lol:

because Roeder acknowledged Rossi's talent.. The guy is so out of it, I'm sure he'd play Duff over Messi

One of those players who just didn't hack in the premiership, but will probably do well on the continent. Gooch didn't have the speed of thought to play over here, over there with the slow pace he'll be fine

Guest Roger Kint

One of those players who just didn't hack in the premiership, but will probably do well on the continent. Gooch didn't have the speed of thought to play over here, over there with the slow pace he'll be fine

Has he signed for someone like? :razz:

English football doesn't really require any special ability from a player to be able to fit in IMO...it's just very fast paced league and that's exactly the opposite what the current Newcastle team is not! The club is just full of old "already past it" work horses at critical positions such as midfield. Does for example Butt have any sort of "speed" in his thinking when the ball is played at his feet as he is constantly giving it away right away with his next pass? Our midfield's only ability is put our defenders under a big pressure as they can't hold up the ball and play a simple "clever" passes at all. I doubt that even the very best defenders in the world at the moment could really cope with the current midfield ahead of them

Guest kingdawson

Babatunde, what do you think of Cana? Supposedly Spurs are sniffing around as well, though I've heard Wolfsburg or Hamburg.

Yes Babatunde, can you give me some information regarding Cana? do you think he'll be a success in our midfield (if he was to join)?.

English football doesn't really require any special ability from a player to be able to fit in IMO...it's just very fast paced league and that's exactly the opposite what the current Newcastle team is not! The club is just full of old "already past it" work horses at critical positions such as midfield. Does for example Butt have any sort of "speed" in his thinking when the ball is played at his feet as he is constantly giving it away right away with his next pass? Our midfield's only ability is put our defenders under a big pressure as they can't hold up the ball and play a simple "clever" passes at all. I doubt that even the very best defenders in the world at the moment could really cope with the current midfield ahead of them

Tbh he was shocking like

Guest gggg

ac milan sign oguchi onyewu, the gooch, our former loaned centre back.

That's more shocking than Owen's move.

Guest Heneage

Milan did sign Zeljko Kalac, the worst goalkeeper english football has ever seen

The Spider. he had some good moments.

Babatunde, what do you think of Cana? Supposedly Spurs are sniffing around as well, though I've heard Wolfsburg or Hamburg.

Yes Babatunde, can you give me some information regarding Cana? do you think he'll be a success in our midfield (if he was to join)?.

The very best you will get out of him is his fitness, can't recall him missing more than 1 or 2 games for L'OM, i'd say he was a very dirty player, two footed tackles galore. Don't know if i'm allowed to post a video link from the Marseille website. Had s*** loads of discipline problems throught his career from PSG onwards, strong as an ox though. Speaks volumes that he will be allowed to leave without ever asking to leave.

Be just what Arsenal need, can't imagine him joining Tottenham and apparently in some french rag he's quite keen on Gormany. (I realise the question isn't directed at me).

Milan did sign Zeljko Kalac, the worst goalkeeper english football has ever seen

The Spider. he had some good moments.

Especially when playing for leicester in Divison one during 96-95. Played 2 games for them, was at fault for 4 goals and spent the rest of his time there as their third choice keeper

QPR starting to flex their financial muscle??

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12875_5419283,00.html

Queens Park Rangers have splashed out £3.5million to sign Argentinian midfielder Alejandro Faurlin.

The 22-year-old has accepted a three-year contract at Loftus Road to become Jim Magilton's first signing as manager, subject to international clearance being received.

He arrives at the Championship club from Instituto and revealed he turned down other offers in order to link up with the ambitious Rs.

"I am really pleased to be here in England, playing for a club like Queens Park Rangers," Faurlin told the club's official website.

"I know a lot about the English game and I really admire the ability of the teams at this level. I am really looking forward to playing for the club and showing the manager, my fellow players and the QPR supporters what I can do.

"I had opportunities to play in Spain, Italy and Greece, but QPR was my choice and I'm delighted to be here.

"I was really impressed with the setup and the ambition of the club and can't wait to make my QPR debut."

Meanwhile, Magilton is confident that the central midfielder is capable of making an impact in his plans next season.

Magilton said: "We've had a good look at him and I believe he will be a valuable addition to the squad.

"He's a likeable young lad who plays with a smile on his face, so we'll have no problems."