Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Wenger interested in Hangeland by the sounds of it.

Would love it.  Just put him on my fantasy team on the cheap and it would be great if he moved to a "top four" team.

Surely that could be a bad thing. He's guarenteed to start every game at Fulham, racking up points every week, while at Arsenal he probably won't.

Wenger interested in Hangeland by the sounds of it.

Would love it.  Just put him on my fantasy team on the cheap and it would be great if he moved to a "top four" team.

Surely that could be a bad thing. He's guarenteed to start every game at Fulham, racking up points every week, while at Arsenal he probably won't.

Who would play before Hangeland at Arsenal?  I reckon he'd be in straight away.

http://www.clubcall.com/notts-county/magpies-switch-england-legend-928688.html

Sol Campbell supposed to be close to a move to Notts County. Didi Hamann also linked!

i'll believe it when i see it.

west brom agree a fee for mattock..........this summer can hardly get any worse.

I find it funny that West Brom signing random kids from League 1 is what is making this summer bad for you.

Sol Campbell supposed to be close to a move to Notts County. Didi Hamann also linked!

west brom agree a fee for mattock..........this summer can hardly get any worse.

I find it funny that West Brom signing random kids from League 1 is what is making this summer bad for you.

a) he's in the Championship now

b) i said it's making it worse

O0

Guest Heneage

I just watched Michel Salgado's good bye press conferece; "Gracias por 10 Años" And it's great to see someone with a bit of passion and loyalty.

Michel Salgado is by no means a world beater, he never demanded a move from his club, or spent summer's touting himself away from Real Madrid, for 10 years he got on with the job he was paid for and never complained. He made just over 250 appearances for Real scoring 4 goals. He gained over 50 caps for Spain and has only played professionally for two clubs in his career.

Even when he was replaced by younger players often who flopped barring Ramos, he never moaned, he never sought out, he just got on with his job and appreciated being at Real Madrid. As I watch players file out of my club like there's a bad smell in the room, players that said they wanted to stay but in truth were giving empty promises they never expected to fulfill, refusing to travel to games, feigning injuries in the case of Given, to get themselves away I watch Salgado.

A man that cries at the thought of leaving Madrid, choosing to cut his last year and take a testimonial. I watch someone with loyalty show some emotion, that wasn't motivated by money, or by what he could gain from it. He clearly didn't want to cry, but the emotion got the best of him. And with the sad passing of Sir Bobby and the out pour of emotion then, I see that actually there are people in this game that still care about the football and not how many zero's adorn their paycheck.

To be fair, it's significantly easier for a player to "love" his club when it's Real Madrid as opposed to Newcastle United.

Aye you have a point like. I think Salgado's wife is English as well. No real relevance at all but just thought I would mention it.

Spurs youngsters............

Andros Townsend on loan to Leyton Orient

Adam Smith on loan to Wycombe

Kyle Walker on loan to Sheff Utd

Jake Livermore wanted on loan by Derby and Newcastle.  Derby asked first but maybe something agreed within the Bassong deal?  I don't know, just wondering.

"Michel Salgado is by no means a world beater, he never demanded a move from his club, or spent summer's touting himself away from Real Madrid, for 10 years he got on with the job he was paid for and never complained."

If you weren't a world beater and being paid very well at Real Madrid, why the hell would you complain or agitate for a move away? Sounds perfect.

"Michel Salgado is by no means a world beater, he never demanded a move from his club, or spent summer's touting himself away from Real Madrid, for 10 years he got on with the job he was paid for and never complained."

If you weren't a world beater and being paid very well at Real Madrid, why the hell would you complain or agitate for a move away? Sounds perfect.

like a financially better off ameobi ....

i do rate salgado though

Mattock is hardly a random league one player, he'll be one of the best LBs in the league this season.

Priskin to Ipswich for £1.75 million

Fucked off that it's two days before the start of the season. We only have two strikers in the squad atm, with Ellington on trial at Blackburn. Priskin is a good player, although I despise him, he's incredibly frustrating but has talent and has his best ahead of him. ":("

Sharp in, plz. (Rasiak will do also) (I'd maybe even settle for Rickie Lambert)