Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Kevin Prince Boateng to Pompey , and they've enquired about O'Hara on loan.

Could be a very good signing. It'd be an intelligent risk if they were actually going to spend anymore money. (like Xisco). No idea why Tuncay would even want to go to Stoke. He'll be ridiculously out of place.

Kevin Prince Boateng to Pompey , and they've enquired about O'Hara on loan.

Could be a very good signing. It'd be an intelligent risk if they were actually going to spend anymore money. (like Xisco). No idea why Tuncay would even want to go to Stoke. He'll be ridiculously out of place.

Perhaps Pullis is slowly working towards making Stoke a side that plays something approximating normal football now that they have some cash to spare?

I think he might be a very underrated manager. If nothing else the signings he's made so far have been absolutely brilliant.

Pompey have picked up some very athletic players who can play a little bit too.

Van den Borre, Piquionne, Boateng, Dindane (did they sign him yet) and also I think they signed M'Bami too. Mix these in with Kranjcar, Belhadj and Bouba Diop and they should at least stay up. Looking very scary at centre back for them though.

Van den Borre, Piquionne, Boateng, Dindane (did they sign him yet) and also I think they signed M'Bami too. Mix these in with Kranjcar, Belhadj and Bouba Diop and they should at least stay up. Looking very scary at centre back for them though.

AND TOMMY SMITH - THE NEW RONALDO.

Don't forget about that shit defender guy

Smacks of another Nugent, excellent in the Championship yet shite in the PL. At least he was cheaper for them though.

Smacks of another Nugent, excellent in the Championship yet shite in the PL. At least he was cheaper for them though.

He's an England international man!

It takes something special to play at international level you know!

He's an England international man!

It takes something special to play at international level you know!

Exactly!! Just ask Franny Jeffers and Michael Ricketts.....

Don't forget about that shit defender guy

He's not gone yet. (He is too slow to be solid in the PL, but in this league is as good as one could ever hope for tbh)

Spurs close to signing £16m Brazil star Sandro

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy is understood to be close to concluding a deal for Internacional midfielder Sandro.

Spurs had a bid of around £14million rejected but they haven't given up and Levy has been in Brazil for several days in a bid to personally seal the move before the transfer window closes on Tuesday.

Manager Harry Redknapp is keen to sign another strong defensive player to line up alongside Wilson Palacios and Sandro is now their first choice after Toulouse demanded £25m for Moussa Sissoko.

Internacional are asking for as much as £26m but Spurs are still hopeful they can get him for around £16m.

The deal is complicated because 30 per cent of his rights are owned by investors and Sandro may struggle to get a work permit as he has not yet played for Brazil, although he was called into their World Cup squad this week. Spurs are pressing on with the deal and there is still a possibility Jermaine Jenas will be sold to Aston Villa to fund the move.

Standard Sport understands they have already rejected one offer from Martin O' Neill's side because it was too low, but they expect them to come back.

One player who appears to have a future at Spurs is David Bentley. Villa want the midfielder but Redknapp feels he can provide plenty of assists for Peter Crouch, like he did for the striker's goal in Wednesday's 5-1 win at Doncaster.

Maybe the reason Levy has been in Brazil is....................

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/tottenhamhotspurfootballclubandsportclubinternacionalannouncestrategicpartnership.html

The Club is delighted to announce that it has concluded a strategic partnership with Brazilian club Sport Club Internacional for the purposes of working together to develop players for both the Club and other European Leagues.

Announcing the agreement, Chairman Daniel Levy said: "As we look to take the Club forward it will be increasingly important that we are able to track and develop emerging talented players. This co-operation between our two clubs, which will see an exchange of coaching methodologies as well as exchange visits, means that we shall be able to effect the placement and development of players from Brazil and South America with both ourselves or other European Leagues. It is an exciting partnership and opportunity for us and we look forward to working with Inter."

Inter has a strong track record of developing players - the likes of Alexandre Pato, Nilmar, Fabio Rochemback, Lucio, Daniel Carvalho, Luis Adriano and Rodrigo Possebon all stemmed from Inter.

This new partnership complements our existing international partnerships in the US and South Africa with San Jose Earthquakes and Supersport United respectively.

SC Internacional's Chairman, Vittorio Piffero, said: "This strategic partnership between two globally renowned clubs is an innovation in Brazilian football and will result not only in the exchange of youth players, but also in a comprehensive development of the Porto Alegre-based club by sharing expertise in areas such as marketing, promotions, trade opportunities, media and public relations."

Internacional may now be more receptive to a loan deal with an option to buy on the end. 

Also, O'Hara's uncle posted on a Spurs forum this afternoon to say that JOH was being loaned out to Portsmouth after having signed a new 4 year contract this morning.

Arry Giving JOH game time and helping out one of his old clubs at the same time I'd guess.

Guest Heneage

Sorry I should have said Inter.

You made me go through an whole Milan lineup just for the f***s of it?  :lol:

I must admit i thought it was strange for you to ask about Milans lineupand not Inter, thought you wanted my view on it.

Inter will probably go for a 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 formation.

Closing down Ronaldinho and Pato link will be priority number one.

He will have a "worker" around Ron at all time (Stankovic/Muntari etc).

Kind of bullying them at all time.

4-4-2:

Cesar

Maicon - Lucio - Samuel/Cordoba - Zanetti

Muntari - Sneijder/Vieira - Motta - Stankovic

Milito - Eto'o

4-5-1 (4-4-1-1):

Cesar

Maicon - Lucio - Samuel/Cordoba - Zanetti

Muntari - Vieira - Motta - Stankovic

Sneijder/Milito

Eto'o

He will definitely put in Balotelli and Quaresma in second half, maybe he will be ballsy enough to put in Q for Muntari from start also, meh

Seems like he will play with Samuel and Lucio at the back, and i have heard some s*** abou Sneijder not being allowed to play.

Both Materazzi and Quaresma out of the team for the Milan clash, possibility's that Santon will play on the left wing.

OH, IN CASE YOU MISSED

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/119953.jpg              http://www.inter.it/aas/img/119963-500.jpg

He's tilting his head to hide the baldness. :lol:

The first line up looks better, probably to play Milito and Eto'o then let Sneijder float.

Guest Heneage

Why is Quaresma out of the team?

He played against Bari and did ok, he's missing that spark really, he needs a confidence boost, he doesn't seem to have settled, he couldn't have a worse manager considering his situation as Mourinho isn't a fan of patience or failure.