Other clubs' transfers

Dave

10.09  We've had a number of emails in to suggest Victor Moses has been spotted at Sunderland. Is this another cock and bull story or has the Eagle really landed in the North East?

er....no...he's in Newcastle preparing for a game :lol:

I would need medical assistance if he was up here and we fkn nicked him off the Mackems.

:lol:

10.09  We've had a number of emails in to suggest Victor Moses has been spotted at Sunderland. Is this another cock and bull story or has the Eagle really landed in the North East?

er....no...he's in Newcastle preparing for a game :lol:

I would need medical assistance if he was up here and we fkn nicked him off the Mackems.

:lol:

I would need some clean pants

Palace could not afford the Gossy Park, Copthorne, Hilton etc so they are staying in several BB's in the South Shields/Sunderland area.

Could still afford to fly though.

Well what other reason could there be for Victor being spotted in the Sunderland area..........BULLSHIT?

1244: Midfielder Yossi Benayoun is set to leave Liverpool for Spartak Moscow, according to the Russian club's sporting director Konstantin Sarsania. The clubs expect to agree a fee of £7m for the Israel international

Liverpool's transfer policy is appalling.

1244: Midfielder Yossi Benayoun is set to leave Liverpool for Spartak Moscow, according to the Russian club's sporting director Konstantin Sarsania. The clubs expect to agree a fee of £7m for the Israel international

???  ;D

:lol: Fucking hell, can't believe it.

:kasper:

That's an appalling decision if true.

:kasper:

That's an appalling decision if true.

Would LOVE to have him here next season.

Guy has barely played in the EPL? SAF must really be seeing something in him. Good business for Fulham though.

Just adds to how much i rate Hodgson as a manager, makes all the correct decisions. I wonder whether you will see them have a late flurry in the window now.

Although i suspect that the deal will be in installments after games and international caps etc.