Other clubs' transfers

Dave

This is a Spurs wankfest,its beyond belief,they're after a reserve goalie,and they're making out,yet again,that they are the hub of all business.

you know sky they're hoping harry pulls a rabit out the hat since theirs fuck all else going on

Johnson off to city.

EDIT- Another youngster that has made a terrible decision. He will be crowded out by more fashionable names.

Yep, he is 23 soon and needs to be playing on a regular basis tbh.

Johnson off to city.

EDIT- Another youngster that has made a terrible decision. He will be crowded out by more fashionable names.

Got to agree, but it must be pretty hard to turn down the payday of a lifetime. You never know when you might get a cruciate injury and never be the same again.

If I was a footballer I'd be a proper mercenary!

Johnson off to city.

Got to agree, but it must be pretty hard to turn down the payday of a lifetime. You never know when you might get a cruciate injury and never be the same again.

If I was a footballer I'd be a proper mercenary!

nmot just that but they have to have confidence in their own ability. many slagged off darren bent for a lack of ambitiion when he didn't come here saying we were too big for him at the time.

Could this be true?

From Anon, via text to 81111: "My best mate's brother is a taxi driver and he has just called me to say he has just dropped Michael Owen off at Anfield for a medical, no flying pigs please."

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Last minute movements in Spain:

Koné (Sevilla) to Hannover on loan

Asier del Horno (Valencia) to Valladolid on loan

Edmílson (Palmeiras) to Zaragoza on loan

Alustiza (Chacarita) and Vigneri (Puebla) to Xerez on loan

Eguren (Villarreal) to Lazio

Smiljanic (Espanyol) to Sporting Gijón on loan

Keko (Atlético) to Valladolid on loan

Ilan (St Etienne) to Racing Santander

rumour is that ManCity will try to swoop again for Fernando Gago.