Other clubs' transfers

Dave

In the usual merry-go-round of "who's Barça going to sign next", today we have been linked to Benoit Cheyrou.

for some bizzare reason I had a dream the other night that Barca signed Arda Turan. Would be a pretty good signing for you's imo.

I once dreamt that barca signed me.

Even in my dreams I was so s*** that I cost the manager his job

:lol: :lol:

I once dreamt I signed for Real.

Best part was that all of a sudden it dawned on me. "f***, what are you doing playing for Madrid", and I turned round and scored an og. Then I woke up.

In the usual merry-go-round of "who's Barça going to sign next", today we have been linked to Benoit Cheyrou.

for some bizzare reason I had a dream the other night that Barca signed Arda Turan. Would be a pretty good signing for you's imo.

I once dreamt that barca signed me.

Even in my dreams I was so s*** that I cost the manager his job

:lol:

Maybe the reason Milan sold Kaká has been discovered? Marca reports today that Kaká suffers from a chronic groin injury, which shouldn't affect his performance but will require treatment during all his playing career.

Don't clubs do medicals when the fee is over (x)?

Apparently Kaká's injury was detected after the last Barça - Madrid game. An op was discarded since apparently it's a pretty aggresive surgery. He will need 30min of therapy before and after training and games every day, the rest of his career. Again, as reported by Marca (who I don't think would do WUMing when Kaká is involved).

Doesn't sound good to be honest. Maybe they are buying time for the end of the season and World Cup, and then he will undergo surgery.

EDIT: Another update from the horse's mouth himself. Apparently he knew about it, and Real Madrid knew about it when signing him.

Guest Stephen927

Very unfortunate as he seems to live a good life. Then there are no marks like Diouf having basically an injury free career...

Guest Heneage

Ricardo Rocha signed for Portsmouth, i wonder how much are they not paying him..

I'm sure Liege released him, read into that way you may....

Guest MrSundlofer

McDonald Mariga signed for Inter from Parma. A good buy! I played some games in the same midfield as him some years ago and he was a massive. Went for everything. Strong, hard..

http://inter.bloggproffs.se/files/2010/02/58.jpg

McDonald Mariga signed for Inter from Parma. A good buy! I played some games in the same midfield as him some years ago and he was a massive. Went for everything. Strong, hard..

http://inter.bloggproffs.se/files/2010/02/58.jpg

Black power! :smug: :thup:

Just can't beat it.

The much fanfared signing of Canales by Real Madrid has yet to be completed with the window already closed, and the player has said that "there aren't any problems with me going to Madrid but for now I have put it aside".

Rumour is that ManU or some other English club are making a last-ditch attempt to hijack the deal.

Rubén Baraja has declared that he's going to leave Valencia on a free at the end of the season.

Raúl linked to New York Red Bulls and LA Galaxy in the New York Post  :harry:

If he signs for NYRB I'm poofing off to Boston.

Both of them have designated players, no? Becks off in the summer then?

Who's the bird in your avatar  :pow:

Not necessarily, they can still trade an unused DP spot from another franchise. Of course, two DPs + Donovan would hurt their salary cap a lot and it's probably not feasible. Donovan might leave too, who knows.

Guest Schmocky

Not necessarily, they can still trade an unused DP spot from another franchise. Of course, two DPs + Donovan would hurt their salary cap a lot and it's probably not feasible. Donovan might leave too, who knows.

Didnt Donovan say couple weeks past he would fancy a perm move to everton?