Other clubs' transfers

Dave

P'boro's George Boyd joins Forest on loan till end of season. :(

Presume its with view to a permanent move. P'boro obv prepping for Lg1 next season.

Good signing would have took him, this his contract is up in the summer and he is on a free I think

Diego Arismendi has gone on loan to.....Brighton!!!!

He joined Stoke for a fee that would rise to £5million as well.

who?

uruguayan international that signed for stoke in the summer

16th in League 1 as well. I`m sure having South American coaches in Gustavo Poyet and Taricco there helped a great deal

Uruguayan international. He should theoretically piss all over League One.

who?

16th in League 1 as well. I`m sure having South American coaches in Gustavo Poyet and Taricco there helped a great deal

Bet he wished he'd stopped in Uruguay playing for Nacional. Probably fucked up his chances of going to the WC.

who?

Bet he wished he'd stopped in Uruguay playing for Nacional. Probably f***ed up his chances of going to the WC.

Almost certainly. He has Gargano, Eguren and Diego Perez ahead of him as defensive midfielders.

Strange really, why have Stoke signed him for big cash and not played him at all? He's 22, an age where he should be playing really.

It's probably because he has some footballing ability - seen as witchcraft in the Stoke dressing room.

who?

Bet he wished he'd stopped in Uruguay playing for Nacional. Probably f***ed up his chances of going to the WC.

Almost certainly. He has Gargano, Eguren and Diego Perez ahead of him as defensive midfielders.

Strange really, why have Stoke signed him for big cash and not played him at all? He's 22, an age where he should be playing really.

It's probably because he has some footballing ability - seen as witchcraft in the Stoke dressing room.

It probably is that actually. Nasty Stoke, boo hiss.

Guest Heneage

who?

It probably is that actually. Nasty Stoke, boo hiss.

Sewelly Glenn Whelan has played well.

Guest kingdawson

who?

How tall is he?

who?

How tall is he?

He's only 8ft 2, nee chance of getting in the Stoke side with such a diminutive frame.

He wants to be paid as much as Benzema (€6m a season net). Surely he deserves it. He's still 3 years away from his contract ending though, he doesn't have that much leverage although Madrid would be idiots not to keep him happy (his release clause is €150m, would ManCity be up to pay that?).

Boyd to Forrest is a good deal for them. Billy Davies has done some good business since taking over at Forest.

The crowd at Forest have turned on Davies apparently, according to a Forest fan who I work with!

Why?

Boyd to Forrest is a good deal for them. Billy Davies has done some good business since taking over at Forest.

The crowd at Forest have turned on Davies apparently, according to a Forest fan who I work with!

If true...fuck me and they call us lot fickle.

Why?

The way they play sometimes, it's more interesting to look away from the pitch.

Why?

Aye, thats what he said but he also said that they turned on him after they lost that long winning run and they went batshit because they only beat Sheffield Wednesday 2-1 at home. Bonkers, the lot of them!

Why?

Aye, thats what he said but he also said that they turned on him after they lost that long winning run and they went batshit because they only beat Sheffield Wednesday 2-1 at home. Bonkers, the lot of them!

Aren't they like ridiculously overachieving this season?

Why?

Aren't they like ridiculously overachieving this season?

Yeah, this fella at work, cant understand the flack Davies is getting, he was hoping for mid table at best from them this season, so to be sitting in 3rd and they are going mental is rediculous.