Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest LukeT

Looked like a full anterior dislocation so it will be immobilized for at least 6 weeks, depending on how many times it has been dislocated before. The first time is the most painful, after that it gets easier as the socket is looser. Healing time depends on how many times it has been dislocated before and how much damage has been caused. If its the first time 6 weeks is about right because he's a 'keeper. In the shoulder socket theres a piece of cartilage called the labrum that helps secure it. If he's torn this he will need an operation as the shoulder will be very weak. Could be out for a few months in that case. The more dislocations that occur the more damage that is caused to the labrum.

If we managed to get a defensive midfielder, right back, Dorrans and Carlton Cole i'd be over the moon, but now that won't happen so lets try and sign some baddie just like Leon Best.

Robert Lewandowski has agreed personal terms with Borussia Dortmund, only some haggling left regarding the reported 4-5m euro transfer fee. So glad he didn't move to Blackburn as Dortmund´s manager isn´t afraid of using young players and with Zidan being out for a long time I could see him starting Lewandowski alongside Barrios.

If we managed to get a defensive midfielder, right back, Dorrans and Carlton Cole i'd be over the moon, but now that won't happen so lets try and sign some baddie just like Leon Best.

Your wish list would cost a fortune. Looking at £10m for Cole and say, £6m plus add ons for Dorrans.

I can't see Dorrans wanting to leave anyway tbh. His best career move is to sit tight at WBA, get a season of regular Prem football under his belt with a team he's settled in and then get his big move when WBA are inevitably relegated in the summer.

ROBERTO MANCINI is ready to dump £50million worth of talent out of Manchester City in the summer.

He will also demand full power over all transfers in and out of Eastlands.

Boss Mancini wants to sell Emmanuel Adebayor, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Wayne Bridge and Stephen Ireland.

A £50million bid for Fernando Torres will kick off his efforts to reshape the side.

The Italian is close to leading City into the Champions League for the first time and planning radical changes he regards as vital to help him lift the Premier League title in 2010-11.

Adebayor, 26, cost £25m from Arsenal last year and has hit 13 goals in 28 games.

Wright-Phillips, 28, returned to City in August 2008 for £8.5m from Chelsea.

Mancini has started him in only six games, while the player has been at odds with the manager on the training ground and with the club over a new contract.

Bridge, 29, cost £10m from Chelsea in January 2009.

His season has been hit by injury and personal problems involving his ex-fiancee Vanessa Perroncel and former Chelsea pal John Terry.

Midfielder Ireland, 23, has been with the club since he was 15.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2950532/City-will-dump-Emmanuel-Adebayor-Wayne-Bridge-and-Shaun-Wright-Phillips.html#ixzz0mLneN88x

Mancini has played Bridge every game he's been available, even when he was straight off injury. Surprising he'd get rid.

Ireland could be a great player but lacks tactic discipline and workrate. I think he would flourish under the adequate manager though.

Diamanti certainly if he's less than £5m, Dyer if he's less than £1m.

I would buy Dyer for negative £1 million. I would not even allow West Ham to pay our club for the misfortune of having to give that man wages. I feel filthy for even accomodating the thought.

west ham failed in an attempt to get dorrans for 4m

why did they think that would be enough?

Could be the fact he's completely unproven at top level.

When a company launches on the Stockmarket, that too is unproven at the highest level - the shrewdest buyers are the ones who pick the winners. That applies in football transfers as well ; if a manager believes Dorrans will do the business, they will pay the going rate.

I would pay more than 4m for him - I reckon it will take at least 7m to shift him right now as WBA will face a backlash from their fans if they sell.

Diamanti certainly if he's less than £5m, Dyer if he's less than £1m.

I would buy Dyer for negative £1 million. I would not even allow West Ham to pay our club for the misfortune of having to give that man wages. I feel filthy for even accomodating the thought.

Agree totally.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1269209/The-great-West-Ham-clear-Whos-grabs-cost-big-summer-sale.html

Pure guesswork, but we've not been suggested as potential suitors for any of them. I'd take Noble, Diamanti, Collison or Faubert.

im sorry but on what planet is upson worth 7m and green 8m both have been beyond shit this season

anyway colison and faubert out of that lot, maybe illunga too