Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Chopra is wanted by Ipswich.

Pretty damn sure Keane fell out with him at Sunderland. I know at the time many of their fans felt he didnt get a fair crack of the whip.

was that a deliberate itk jokey thing there ?

Erm...yes, it sure was  :shifty:

Nah, i'm pretty sure it's common knowledge amongst the unwashed that he fell out with Keane.

£750,000 for Ambrose? Fucks sake, we should be in there for that price.

Agree.  Thought the same when I saw this.  Would love to have him here and then sell off Best for whatever we can get.

Guest palnese

Aruna Dindane has signed for Qatari side Lekhwiya. What a waste.

All about the money.

Shocking lack of ambition.

All about the money.

No offense to any African posters on here but when you're from a country like the Ivory Coast, sometimes it is in fact all about money.  Playing football is your job and you're trying to elevate your status in life and that of your family - not about how many shiny medals you can put in a glass case in your house or how many papers have your name in them.

All about the money.

they also signed Bakari Kone from Marseille. I remember he cost a canny amount (around 10 million euros) when he transferred from OGC Nice 2 seasons back.

All about the money.

they also signed Bakari Kone from Marseille. I remember he cost a canny amount (around 10 million euros) when he transferred from OGC Nice 2 seasons back.

We got about half of that back, so no big loss really. I liked Bakari, but his lack of size and cognitive function was always going to limit his chances under Deschamps. Those boys in the Middle East must certainly be putting real money on the table. Both of these players didn't hesitate to leave despite inevitable interest from Ligue 1 and the Premiership.

Mackems linked with Marcos Angeleri for a mere 2.7m......he only just missed out on the Argentine world cup squad...would be a cracking signing by Steve Bruce and a better one at that than Hutton at the reputed 7m.

Jonas should have a word with Hughton and get Angeleri here  :undecided:  . 2.7m would be a steal and just what we need at right back.

All about the money.

We got about half of that back, so no big loss really. I liked Bakari, but his lack of size and cognitive function was always going to limit his chances under Deschamps. Those boys in the Middle East must certainly be putting real money on the table. Both of these players didn't hesitate to leave despite inevitable interest from Ligue 1 and the Premiership.

:lol:  first thing i look for in my fooballers!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Arsenal linked to our Mark Schwarzer. Would be a decent move for them except poor Fulham. :undecided:

What is it with Arsene Wenger and SAF not being able to sign good keepers until they're right under their nose... or playing for Fulham. Schwarzer isn't amazing, but at least its a step in the right direction (away from Tim Krul).

When everybody thought that Manzano would be Sevilla's next manager, Del Nido has confirmed caretaker Antonio Álvarez in the post.

Wonder where will Manzano go then, there aren't any free posts in the top half teams of La Liga. Would be great to see him abroad.

Incidentally, I found out he has an abandoned blog with some cringeworthiness value  :lol:

http://www.gregoriomanzano.es/

Guest Schmocky

The Sun are an absolute mess. Yes, Everton will bid £4m for free agent Joe Ledley  :facepalm:

EVERTON are ready to test Cardiff with a £4million bid for Joe Ledley.

The Bluebirds are still reeling from their Championship play-off final heartbreak to Blackpool and are struggling financially.

They have dodged winding-up orders by the taxman this season but must sell players after missing out on the £90m Premier League payday.

Wales international Ledley, 23, has been tracked by Toffees chief David Moyes since last season.

Money is also tight at Goodison but Moyes rates Ledley so highly he would be prepared to go as high as £6m to land him.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2985620/Everton-in-4m-go-for-Joe.html#ixzz0otx880oN

But it looks like Darren Ambrose is off to QPR for 750k  :kasper: Absolute bargain!

Crystal Palace have accepted a £750,000 offer from Queens Park Rangers for Darren Ambrose.

Sportsmail revealed last week that the Loftus Road club tabled the bid and Ambrose will meet with Rangers manager Neil Warnock this week to discuss terms.

QPR have also completed the signing of Sheffield Wednesday striker Leon Clarke, 25, on a free transfer.

The money from the sale of Ambrose will be used to fund cash-strapped Palace through the summer.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1281135/Cash-strapped-Crystal-Palace-agree-sell-Darren-Ambrose-QPR-750-000.html#ixzz0otxK1rXs

They going to have to pay some sort of compensation since he under 24 but I dont think its going to be that much.

Mackems linked with Marcos Angeleri for a mere 2.7m......he only just missed out on the Argentine world cup squad...would be a cracking signing by Steve Bruce and a better one at that than Hutton at the reputed 7m.

Jonas should have a word with Hughton and get Angeleri here  :undecided:   . 2.7m would be a steal and just what we need at right back.

£2.7m more than we can afford.

Citeh after Dzeko; just what they need, another striker.

TBH though, better than what they've got.

Santa Cruz, Bellamy, plus anyone below that rep and level must be available for purchase.