Other clubs' transfers

Dave

As if Stoke have £14m to spend on one player. :lol:

Stoke seem to have a bit of wedge actually, where is it coming from?

Least of all him, he's ok in patches, but bobbins much of the time

gold and sullivan are at it again trying to get beckham to west ham in part of their bid to get into the olympic stadium (and thus be able to sell upton park and make a rather random profit but they dont mention that bit)

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/188980/West-Ham-move-in-for-David-Beckham

I hope they do move to the Olympic Stadium otherwise it will become a white elephant, wrote a paper about this years ago.

Mano Menezes is officially the new manager of Brazil.

Is Menezes more likely to keep Dunga's conservative tactics, or will he be typically Brazillian?

I actually don't know, all I know is that he has done a good job at all teams hes been with.

Mano Menezes is officially the new manager of Brazil.

Is Menezes more likely to keep Dunga's conservative tactics, or will he be typically Brazillian?

I think Ramalho would have been a more 'brazilian' manager. Menezes employs tactics very similar to that of Dunga, which I imagine the Brazilian public will be slightly concerned about.

Also, Tim Vickery made a good point the other night. He is going into this job with the knowledge that he wasn't first choice but also the worry that he is in line to be replaced by Scolari who has recently returned to Brazil. The fact that the Brazilian national team is set to have a 'rethink' there will be much more younger players coming through and the results will suffer at the start, exacerbating the Scolari issue.

He has a hard job on his hands.