Other clubs' transfers

Dave

:celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Still Gash, you must be disappointed with your summer activity thus far? Still need a keeper and a centre back, possibly a big bastard in the middle too.

CB is a priority.

A big bastard in the middle would be nice but i'd be happy to go into the season with

Diaby-Song

Walcott-Fabregas-Nasri

RvP

Almunia is a brilliant 'keeper but very error prone and we can't keep wishing it'll just stop.

Well, that's good news for my FF team since I had drafted Fabregas :D

Next season I guess, and to be frank we probably have a couple more urgent positions to cover (Second DM and probably centreback).

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Cesc in a Barça shirt, and I'd love it to see it as soon as possible since I'm pretty sure his value will increase as he develops.

James Milner. 27.5 million by all accounts.

:lol: Jesus wept.

Imagine how much Gazza or Beardsley would be worth.

I was never as much a Beardsley man as I was a Gazza man, so dunno, but even ignoring the MilnerLescott distortion, Gascoigne, for me, would be 50m plus, easily.

When i started watching you lot in the mid 80s and first saw him, I couldn't really believe what i was seeing, a kid, shoulders back, head upright, waltzing around like he owned the place.

What a terrible waste.

Charlton sign Lee Martin on loan from Ipswich. Keane paid 2million for him last year and he's not good enough for the championship?

Guest Haris Vuckic

James Milner. 27.5 million by all accounts.

:lol: Jesus wept.

Imagine how much Gazza or Beardsley would be worth.

I was never as much a Beardsley man as I was a Gazza man, so dunno, but even ignoring the MilnerLescott distortion, Gascoigne, for me, would be 50m plus, easily.

When i started watching you lot in the mid 80s and first saw him, I couldn't really believe what i was seeing, a kid, shoulders back, head upright, waltzing around like he owned the place.

What a terrible waste.

I suppose he does know the pope personally and he has played darts with the queen.

Still Gash, you must be disappointed with your summer activity thus far? Still need a keeper and a centre back, possibly a big b****** in the middle too.

CB is a priority.

A big b****** in the middle would be nice but i'd be happy to go into the season with

Diaby-Song

Walcott-Fabregas-Nasri

RvP

Almunia is a brilliant 'keeper but very error prone and we can't keep wishing it'll just stop.

In other words, he isn't anything near a brilliant keeper.