Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I know he is old & is playing for pocket money as he wants to live in London but I cant get me head round Edgar Davids playing for Crystal Palace.

It's a weird one like. Guess some players just genuinely like playing football, at whatever level.

Just saw that Bob Bradley has "confirmed" his interest in managing Villa. Is that the 10th time this week this has been a story at Skysports? I think Villa would have picked up on his interest by now.

he is putting his name forward a lot alright, makes him sound desperate tbh

He singled-handedly saved Rijkaard's first season, took us from 9th to 2nd after we signed him in January.

'

Yeah singlehandedly, what about Ronaldinho?

Yep, singlehandedly. Despite occasional flashes of brilliance he was as languid as the rest of the team until the pitbull came in. It's weird since we really never had another player like him after the 6-month loan and we went on to great things without him, but he was a catalyst.

Ronaldinho scored one of the best goals I've ever seen that season. Cut inside a player or 2 and then smashed it in from miles away off the underside of the bar.

There's some cracking footage of it off somebody's recording in the crowd.

Ronaldinho scored one of the best goals I've ever seen that season. Cut inside a player or 2 and then smashed it in from miles away off the underside of the bar.

There's some cracking footage of it off somebody's recording in the crowd.

vs Sevilla I was there :)

It was one of the biggest "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED" moments of my life.

What a bloody player he was before he got bored though, unbelievable. I tried not to miss a single Barca game on telly because I just wanted to see him play.

Messi is fanastic but he still couldn't do some of the things Ronnie used to.

What a bloody player he was before he got bored though, unbelievable. I tried not to miss a single Barca game on telly because I just wanted to see him play.

Messi is fanastic but he still couldn't do some of the things Ronnie used to.

Aye, Ronaldinho had it all (well, he lacked a bit of decision-making, but he had such an unbelievable talent he didn't need it). Such a waste he couldn't keep it.

Everytime the ball reached his feet you could feel it around the stadium, the expectation about what was he going to do.

He was the ultimate entertainer, tbh, I can't really think of a current player that does what he did.

That game at the Bernabeu where he just took the piss, I was awestruck. The overhead kick vs Villarreal.. So many moments.

He was the ultimate entertainer, tbh, I can't really think of a current player that does what he did.

That game at the Bernabeu where he just took the piss, I was awestruck. The overhead kick vs Villarreal.. So many moments.

He was just fantastic as whenever the ball was at his feet you knew something entertaining would happen.

Manchester City's recent deal to sign Italian forward Mario Balotelli included a "gentleman's agreement" with Inter Milan chairman Massimo Moratti not to sell the youngster to AC Milan. It is a well-known fact that Balotelli is an AC Milan fan and dreams of joining them one day, hence Moratti's clause.

Are they allowed to do that?

Manchester City's recent deal to sign Italian forward Mario Balotelli included a "gentleman's agreement" with Inter Milan chairman Massimo Moratti not to sell the youngster to AC Milan. It is a well-known fact that Balotelli is an AC Milan fan and dreams of joining them one day, hence Moratti's clause.

Are they allowed to do that?

Sure, it won't be in writing. Man City could sell him to Milan tomorrow if they wanted to. I'm sure clubs ask for favors like that quite often. We just don't hear about it.