Other clubs' transfers

Dave

West Ham United are leading the race to sign Bafetimbi Gomis according to his agent Leve Pierre "As of now there is only one team to make a serious offer for Bafetimbi." He then continued "Yes they are from the Premiership but no not any of the big four." A statement from West Ham directors have revealed Gomis is a top target. The transfer would be West Ham's record deal with the fee believed to be around £11.75 million, but again Leve Pierre said "We will only discuss his future between ourselves after the Championships, but he did say he'd be keen on a move to the Premiership." Other clubs that have been linked with a move for the player include Milan and Chelsea.

If there was any truth in our interest I'd hope for (and expect) us to beat West Ham to his signature.

West Ham United are leading the race to sign Bafetimbi Gomis according to his agent Leve Pierre "As of now there is only one team to make a serious offer for Bafetimbi." He then continued "Yes they are from the Premiership but no not any of the big four." A statement from West Ham directors have revealed Gomis is a top target. The transfer would be West Ham's record deal with the fee believed to be around £11.75 million, but again Leve Pierre said "We will only discuss his future between ourselves after the Championships, but he did say he'd be keen on a move to the Premiership." Other clubs that have been linked with a move for the player include Milan and Chelsea.

If there was any truth in our interest I'd hope for (and expect) us to beat West Ham to his signature.

Aye but the situation seems to have changed alot since brfore the Euro when he signed a new contract and there was no chance of him leaving if there is any chance we will sign him it seems to be now

Its kind of official in players minds that we are a smaller club than Portsmouth and Villa as reflected by Crouch and Sidwell rejecting us. i was very unhappy with our signings so far but maybe we are expecting too much. It is time for us fans to think and expect like fans of teams like Wigan and Bolton. Time has changed and if Portsmouth is considered a bigger club and "going places" than us, we really need to face the reality. We are more like a midttable - lower table club in eyes of even Prem players so we need to be patient and get bargain buys. Come to think of it, i am not as unhappy with the signings of Danny and Jonas as b4,considering we are as attractive as teams like Wigan. hope they turn out good.  My expectations has changed as well. will be delighted if we finish 15 and above next season.

Have you completely forgotten our conversation yesterday already?

We f***ing get your point. Change the record.

I knew this guy had mental problems from day one.

Ruins every single thread with this nonsense. Every time I click into one looking for some interesting news its this loser talking rubbish.

Adds absolutely nothing to this messageboard.

I think Dave's ok tbh.

Its kind of official in players minds that we are a smaller club than Portsmouth and Villa as reflected by Crouch and Sidwell rejecting us. i was very unhappy with our signings so far but maybe we are expecting too much. It is time for us fans to think and expect like fans of teams like Wigan and Bolton. Time has changed and if Portsmouth is considered a bigger club and "going places" than us, we really need to face the reality. We are more like a midttable - lower table club in eyes of even Prem players so we need to be patient and get bargain buys. Come to think of it, i am not as unhappy with the signings of Danny and Jonas as b4,considering we are as attractive as teams like Wigan. hope they turn out good.  My expectations has changed as well. will be delighted if we finish 15 and above next season.

Ruins every single thread with this nonsense. Every time I click into one looking for some interesting news its this loser talking rubbish.

I think Dave's ok tbh.

Deep thinks the same as well. Don't think I'm alone in noticing the bond they both share with each other.

I think Dave's ok tbh.

Deep thinks the same as well. Don't think I'm alone in noticing the bond they both share with each other.

Deep didn't seem to like him at all until the Superman outfit pictures turned up ???

I think Dave's ok tbh.

Hahaha :lol:

Would it be so difficult of you to post the source so that we could decide easily that it was absolute nonsense without having to go and find out for ourselves?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A37087437

ffs.

Berbatov's agent reckons Man Utd definitely want him. Where the frig would they fit him in with Tevez and Rooney? Put Rooney in the 'run wherever you like' Ronaldo role with the others up top? Is Rooney quick enough for that?

Berbatov's agent reckons Man Utd definitely want him. Where the frig would they fit him in with Tevez and Rooney? Put Rooney in the 'run wherever you like' Ronaldo role with the others up top? Is Rooney quick enough for that?

My cynicism might suggest his agent is trying to get another club to bite.

I cant see Berbatov fitting into Man U's side

Berbatov at striker

Rooney just behind

Tevez left (has played there for the Argies and has the workrate necessary)

Ronaldo right

Hargreaves and Scholes in midfield

Guest Heneage

I imagine had Royston not fucked his relationship with him he'd be asking for a potential loan with 24 hour notice recall.