Other clubs' transfers

Dave

He'll fit right in with Cattermole, dorty bassa's

and your point is?

Lost on you, it would seem.

Evidently. I was talking about on the pitch stuff you retort by posting a video of off the field stuff.

You'd have better off talking about him punching MGP.

So being a "dirty b******" applies only to on the field activities?

Kicking the crap out of some random bloke in the middle of the street doesn't qualify?

OK then, fair enough. Sunderland haven't had a single player recieve a red card for dangerous play/violent conduct this season though, whilst Newcastle have (off the top of my head) received four.

Therefore I don't see the point your trying to make in labelling two of our players "dirty bastards".

Players that get booked a lot are generally referred to as dirty no?

Not as far as I'm aware?

Seeing as yellow cards are awarded for all manner of things - you don't even have to make a tackle to get a yellow card, no?

At times you don't but persistant foul play is a player being dirty IMO so we must see it differently.

Although to be fair to Cattermole he only has14 bookings and 3 reds in 41 games so he must just be hard done by.

I love it when mackems take the moral high ground over Barton. I don't condone his behaviour, he's a thug, but at least he accepts he has a problem and is taking active steps to do something about it. In terms of the other instances Coloccini and Willaimson unacceptably lost their heads and we paid the price for their absence, haven't a clue what Tiote has done wrong like. In other words I accept we're not a team of shrinking violets.

On the other hand you have Cattermole who I've seen delibrately go into dangerous challanges on a number of occasions both at Wigan and Sunderland, sometimes he was punished sometimes he wasn't. Off the top of my head you've got Bramble accused of rape and Ferdinand who it seems can't be arsed to turn up for court when he's told to.

Funnily enough look up an down the country and you'll probably see a similar patterns, sides with thugs, egos and your garden variety wankers. It's what happens when you give young lads money, some of them change for the better, some for the worst and some don't change at all sometimes remaining as that violent charver they always were.

Guest Stephen927

Taarabt reckons Man United are interested in him.

"Nothing is official yet," Taarabt said in The People.

"I had discussions about my transfer after my performance against Coventry.

"I'm ready to go to Manchester United.

"We'll see later in the season, as I'm hoping to reach the promotion target with my current club QPR.

"I like England, so I am not against the idea of continuing my career at United."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6710649,00.html

Villa are building a canny squad there, they'll be up the league in no time. Having said that:

WBA - Vela

Birmingham - Bentley, Martins

West Aaaaam - Keane, Ba, Bridge

Its difficult to see any of them going down either, so it'll be really interesting to see who joins Wigan and Wolves in the bottom 3. Especially if Adam leaves Blackpool.

btw/ Pienaar, Rakitic and Annan bought for a total of £6m  :kasper: incredible.

Villa are building a canny squad there, they'll be up the league in no time. Having said that:

WBA - Vela

Its difficult to see any of them going down either, so it'll be really interesting to see who joins Wigan and Wolves in the bottom 3. Especially if Adam leaves Blackpool.

Not great signings at all tbh.

WBA - Vela

keane hasn't looked good in ages, ba is broken (failed stoke medical) and bridge......do i even need to say it?

WBA - Vela

keane hasn't looked good in ages, ba is broken (failed stoke medical) and bridge......do i even need to say it?

keane and bridge aren't spurs/man city quality anymore but (apart from bridge's horror show on his debut) they're good enough for bottom of the table, definitely.

admittedly ba could go either way, but at a minimum i reckon he'll be better than ilan, mido, mccarthy and sears have been. will chip in with 5 or 6 goals.

Can't see West Brom going down because they have Vela?  :idiot2:

I thought that too, I mean I wanted Vela here but he wasn't a "will definitely keep us up" player. He looks very talented to me but needs to iron out a few bits which isn't the type of player who pin all your hopes on.

Fair enough, I just really rate him. Maybe not good enough to be an Arsenal regular but a really canny player. He could be the star of that team.

i don't get it, how can a striker who struggles to score with arsenals service be that good and do well for a side with a much shitter line of supply

Can't see West Brom going down because they have Vela?  :idiot2:

Vela won't get in the team ahead or Osaze or Tchoyi. They still don't have a target man, which is what they actually needed. When teams stop them passing, it is just Osaze chasing lost causes by himself for 90 minutes. Very ineffective.