Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

Berb = £28m

Martins = £10m

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Berbatov is twice the player Martins is  tbf..

Dunno about Twice the player, theyve both had similar goal scoring records and Berbs has played moer.

Evening Standard tonight reports that Spurs have agreed to sell Berbatov to Man Utd for £28m.

Yep looks like it's a done deal and that is the figure i thought we'd get. Class player but dosent want to be here and can certainly be replaced.

:idiot2: Culd have had Adebayor for that!

I dont think he is worth that, and i d0ont think SPuds will get harmed and will probably replace him with a better younger player, if not David Villa, probably get Villa for 25?

Berb = £28m

Martins = £10m

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Berbatov is twice the player Martins is  tbf..

Dunno about Twice the player, theyve both had similar goal scoring records and Berbs has played moer.

Berbatov has scored 27 in 69, Martins 20 in 64.

He's a class act though, I like Martins but his all round play is a mile away from Berbatov's. Although i'd say he's over-rated, its from actually being a class player to being made out to be one of the best players ever to have stepped on the planet.

Arsenal after Barry now too, lets see how much he wants a Liverpool move now Wenger wants him.

i would FUCKING love him to tell liverpool to dance and go to arsenal, like it even more if villa accept a lower fee...something about liverpool is just getting under my skin these days, as brummie says it seems they think they can do whatever the fuck they want

on a wider point wenger really needs to sign some steel at CB & CM for next season or they'll be looking at another season of disapppointment imo, not sure barry is right for them