Who Do You Have?

mozy

Who do you have on the back of your shirt?

I'm gonna be honest here and say i have Alan Smith. Got it done after that first friendly game as I was sure he would be a success. Also i thought (and still think) he has the perfect attitude for a footballer.

Guest Stephen927

I was going to buy the new home shirt with Smith on the back, but then I decided against buying the new shirt.

If I was going to get any name now, I would probably get Beye, but then I'd feel stupid because I look nowt like him. Like when you see 6 foot white men with Martins 9 on the back of their shirt  :lol:

3 Newcastle shirts in my lifetime(I know, not a lot) and no name on either of them, but when the away one comes out I'll definatly be getting a name on it.

N'zog if he stays or Milner or Shearer.

I'd never get a name and number now after the infamous John Barnes away shirt ;D

Also, I think it's a bit weird for grown men to have a player name on their back - they can only just get away with wearing the kit in the first place...

If I was going to get any name now, I would probably get Beye, but then I'd feel stupid because I look nowt like him. Like when you see 6 foot white men with Martins 9 on the back of their shirt  :lol:

what an extremely odd thing to say

I was going to buy the new home shirt with Smith on the back, but then I decided against buying the new shirt.

That'd be me  :snod:

what an extremely odd thing to say

:lol:

Maybe he only buys a replica shirt to impersonate people?

Guest optimistic nit

can't think of anyone bar owen, beye or feye that i'd be happy with having out of the current lot, and as i dont really fancy having any of them personally i think i'll chose between solano 4 and lee 7 for the next shirt.