Stephane Sessegnon

Colocho

My mate in France has told me that L'Equipe today, contained an article about a bid for Sessegnon, for around £3m (I can't remember exactly). He plays for Le Mans and has apparently emerged as a very promising prospect this season. I think he's an attacking midfielder, but I'm not sure.

Does anyone else know anything about him?

Apparently is a left sided attacking midfielder (from what I read on this forum earlier).

Possibly N'Zogbia's replacement?

http://www.goalvideoz.com/images/players/25316StephaneSessegnon2.jpg

Absolutely. :laugh:

I know it could be a pain getting his name on your shirt.  The club shop will be using up a lot of S's.

How class was it when Flintoff (I think) told us the club shop had ordered in a load of Os, Ws, Es and Ns before the signing? :smitten:

Guest optimistic nit

I know it could be a pain getting his name on your shirt.  The club shop will be using up a lot of S's.

How class was it when Flintoff (I think) told us the club shop had ordered in a load of Os, Ws, Es and Ns before the signing? :smitten:

class indeed blueyes.gif

It's just broken on skysports that his representatives from France -  The Sausage Sisters have been at the training ground. It's being rumoured that spurs are also interested though.

It's just broken on skysports that his representatives from France -  The Sausage Sisters have been at the training ground. It's being rumoured that spurs are also interested though.

So basically, Spurs have no scouts and they just wait for us to make a move?

This player apparently plays either on the left wing or as an attacking midfielder, and is not a defensive midfielder.

Maybe he is our fall back option after Modric didn't quite work out. Seems to play similar positions to Modric.

Would fit into the Geremi/Barton role in our current setup. Hopefully replacing Geremi.